Crest Toothpaste with Scope Reviews
#13 in Toothpastes

April 17, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This is your standard toothpaste, nothing fancy about it, but it still does what its supposed to do. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed, as it should, and you can typically get the for a great price at Costco!

April 17, 2017

Good toothpaste...leaves your mouth feeling fresh but not good for those with sensitive teeth. In my case, I had to stop using this toothpaste within the first week.

March 14, 2017

It is your standard toothpaste. The taste is really good and I dont have cavities. That concludes everything you want in your toothpaste :)

The addition of Scope is quite delightful. I keeps my mouth feeling clean for longer periods of time.

March 13, 2017

Clairement mon dentifrice préféré! Sensation de fraîcheur en bouche après le brossage. Pas l'impression d'avoir la bouche pâteuse. Le goût est bon et la durée de fraîcheur est convenable!

March 13, 2017

We have been using Crest for years and still use it. It has a tingly and minty flavour that gives a great sensation of clean healthy teeth. We will continue to use this for a while

March 08, 2017

Ce dentifrice nettoie bien les dents laissant une sensation de fraîcheur dans la bouche grâce au Scope.
    Il goûte bon et se vends à prix abordable. Il est souvent à rabais . C'est un de mes dentifrices préférés.

February 24, 2017

This is my favourite toothpaste. I love how long the freshness lasts. It tastes great and I trust that I'm getting a quality product because it's by crest.

February 08, 2017

My favourite tooth paste. I've always trusted crest for my oral care products. I especially like minty toothpaste to keep my breath smelling fresh. I can't stand tooth paste that don't have a minty flavour to it but this product is perfect for me. Effective and affordable brand of tooth paste.

February 07, 2017

This toothpaste paste comes in different sizes which makes it great for travelling with. It has a great flavour and leaves my teeth clean and breath smelling fresh.

January 15, 2017

This is a household product for my family. Helps to prevent cavity and even my daughter has just started brushing her baby teeth and she is enjoying the taste!