Crest Toothpaste with Scope Reviews
#13 in Toothpastes

June 18, 2017

Fresh Breath

Crest toothpaste with scope is one of my go to brands for brushing my teeth. It's a good value for the amount of toothpaste you get and it freshens your breath. The scope taste isn't overpowering and neither is the mint taste of the toothpaste itself. This brand is one of my regular brands that I use.

June 13, 2017

I would buy this again!

This Crest toothpaste with Scope is completely awesome. I have nothing bad to say about it. The little pieces of Scope in it dissolve well, taste great, freshen your breath, and are even just interesting to look at.

June 13, 2017

Really refreshing!

The added scope to this already great toothpaste really just amps up its long lasting freshness. I no longer worry about getting up close and personal with any number of people because I know I can rely on the toothpaste to have my breath smelling as minty fresh hours after as I would if I had just finished brushing my pearly whites.
    The price for the packs at Costco are great, you'll be holding on to tooth roasts for quite about but it's definitely worth it

1.8/5

June 09, 2017

I can not use any crest products. Every time I try to use it it dries out my mouth and makes my gums peel. I don't ever recommend it and wonder what is in it that causes those reactions. It's too strong

May 03, 2017

This is the same tooth paste my dentist recommends. I love the way how it makes my mouth and teeth feel so clean. It leaves a great taste in my mouth as well!

May 01, 2017

Pretty much the only kind of toothpaste I buy, really does do the job, and I'm a big fan of toothpastes that create alot of foam, makes my mouth feel cleaner, nope never had a problem with this toothpaste

May 01, 2017

I always get this toothpaste for free ! I grab them on sale for 1 dollar and I have a buy 3 save 3.50 coupons . I always grab a lot so I can donate to food banks or women's shelters . It's your standard toothpaste that's cleans and freshens your breath . I like the scope taste in this one.

2.7/5

April 30, 2017

I recently got a sample of this toothpaste - however i have to say that while it is touted as being this all powerful stain remover with a breath freshening blast of scope - the minty freshness does not last. The feeling of cleanliness lasted about an hour and i wake in the morning with awful morning breath when i used this prior to bedtime. Would not recommend to anyone. While it is good value costing only about .99 cents here in Newfoundland, the low quality and poor effectiveness of this toothpaste makes me not want to repurchase it.

April 27, 2017

This product is preferred by my dentist and she gives me a new tube each time I visit her. It tastes great, leaves a nice fresh feeling in your mouth. The scope is an added bonus that helps to keep your breath fresh.

April 22, 2017

This is a decent toothpaste and it's priced pretty good. I don't mind the flavor of it and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It's also easy to find in stores.