Crest Toothpaste with Scope Reviews
#16 in Toothpastes

May 03, 2019

Clean minty and fresh

A powerful boost of mint to help your mouth feel fresh before bed or to start your day. It definitely is minty!! Doesn’t leave behind any kind of residue. My kids don’t like it for the strong minty flavour.

April 09, 2019

Love

I absolutely love the Crest Toothpaste with Scope. I love the After feeling brushing my teeth. I feel clean, refresh of extra scope mouthwash. I love and want to brush my teeth even more now. Even just brushing for fun, fresh cleaning.

March 25, 2019

Favorite toothpaste

Love this toothpaste
    Won’t use anything else
    Love the taste and how my mouth feels so fresh and clean after. Fresh breath is a bonus
    Definitely recommend trying it out!

March 20, 2019

Best Toothpaste

I love using this toothpaste and it is probably the only toothpaste I will buy from now on. After brushing my teeth, I do not want to eat breakfast since my mouth feels so clean. My breath is also very minty and fresh from using this toothpaste. Highly recommend.

February 27, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again and again

I love this product we use all crest products in our home for teeth and gums. The taste is good and no chalkyness in it all and it keeps your breath smelling fresh and clean all day

January 24, 2019
    New York, United States

i would buy this again

i love trying new toothpaste i bought this toothpaste and fell in love with it because how it left my mouth feeling so fresh and clean . i used this and then some mouth wash to make it fresh

January 22, 2019

Great taste

This toothpaste leaves a great taste in the mouth. It also leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. It's a grest toothpaste for everyone. My son also likes it.

December 22, 2018

Keeps mouth fresh

Very good product, with a good hint of scope, keep mouth not only clean but also fresh and smelling good. Not strong on the teeth to hurt it but nice and cool.

October 25, 2018

Two in one!

Toothpaste is toothpaste right?! Guess again! This is great and makes me teeth feel cleaner than before or a toothpaste without the scope boost! Run to your local store and grab this toothpaste!

October 12, 2018

Cheapy but good

I started buying crest because I was getting them for free when couponing. I came across this scope kind and its pretty good. It has a decent taste. Its great because its cheap but does the trick.