Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal Reviews

With revolutionary new Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal, life doesn't stop just because you're whitening. Its groundbreaking adhesive formulation holds the Whitestrips in place, so you can whistle along with the radio, take a shower, and even drink water while you whiten!Formulated with the same enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use, Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal is a teeth whitening system that removes surface stains and those below the enamel. Use them for 14 days, and get whiter teeth that last.Apply Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal once a day for 30 minutes. You'll start seeing whiter teeth after 3 days, and full results in 14.Molds and adheres to teethRemoves cleanlyStart seeing whiter teeth after 3 days

October 24, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Great results

Took off years of stains. Very pleased with this product. It did exactly what it said it would do. It brightened and whitened my teeth. Extremely happy with the end results. I've recieved multiple compliments about how beautiful my teeth look.
    100% satisfaction with this product. Highly recommend.

August 13, 2019

They stay put

It is not like a professional spa whitening treatment but it really helps in between from things like coffee red wine tea, and any staining foods and or beverages.

August 04, 2019

Crest WhiteStrips

I find you cannot use these strips daily as it hurt my teeth (made my teeth sensitive and cold and it hurt the nerves just to breathe through my mouth) it does make your teeth whiter though!

July 05, 2019

Wish it would stay on longer

It’s good, BUT. They kept slipping off no matter how I dried my teeth/mouth off. It did whiten but I wasn’t sure if it was from just brushing or the strips. So I really don’t think I’d purchase again but we will see

June 30, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Really Whitens

The Crest Whitestrips are my go to teeth whitening products. They make my teeth so white, that I have people asking what I use to get my teeth so white.

June 13, 2019

Good product, but not for me

They definitely whiten your teeth, however I still feel as though they slide around and they actually irritate my gums/teeth quite a bit. Maybe my mouth is too sensitive for the product. I do recommend if you don’t have any sensitivities.

0.8/5

May 28, 2019

Horrible.

What a waste of money. I couldn’t keep them on, which was a good thing because they left an awful taste in my mouth. I sent the company an email and got most of my money back. Never again.

May 12, 2019

It slightly burns

I did enjoy the color it brought back to my teeth. I did not enjoy the taste. I would like to see maybe different sized strips since not all mouths are that size.

May 04, 2019

Best toothpaste

I like this tooth paste so much. It has added whiteness to my teeth. I can now smile freely. It fits in my pocket and easily available in most of the stores.

April 26, 2019

A little expensive

I asked my dentist for a whitening treatment and he told me not to spend the hundreds of dollars on the treatments offered there. I was surprised! He suggested that I start with the Crest strips and if i still was not satisfied to then make an appointement with them. BUt after just 5 days I had already noticed a difference and so did my husband. We even went out and bought a 2nd box for him.