Danone Oikos Greek yogurt creations -Raspberry and Chocolate. Reviews
#45 in Yogurt

June 21, 2017

Bought this loving other flavours - was disappointed

I bought this as a snack because I'm obsessively in love with the Choco-banana flavour. I was so disappointed with the very artificial taste...will not be switching out my banana anytime soon.

May 19, 2017

I really like Oikos greek yogurt. They have a lot of very good flavour options. The yogurt itself is rich and creamy. At the bottom is a chocolate, raspberry sauce. The sauce has a good taste but you taste more chocolate than raspberry. I really enjoyed this flavour. It is also good to freeze and eat as a yogurt popsicle. This yogurt is not the cheapest, but it is not of bad value.

May 18, 2017

With this product, you have the regular Greek yogurt on the top of the cup and a surprise at the bottom- chocolate and raspberry flavoured sauce. The liquidity of the chocolate sauce makes it easy to mix in with the yogurt. The yogurt is smooth, creamy, and thick. It has a basic plain yogurt taste, which is not unpleasant. The chocolate raspberry sauce at the bottom is tasty and a nice surprise. The problem I found was that I did not find the taste of the raspberry to be strong at all, in fact I could barely taste it. After trying the chocolate orange flavour, which has a very strong, pleasant taste, I expected the same thing- so I was fairly disappointed. A lot of people I know, however, say this is one of their favourites from the brand, so I would recommend trying it-- if only for the chocolate taste. The price can be quite steep, even when on sale, but I do recommend trying these at least once.

May 11, 2017

100 calories in 95 grams is a perfectly nutritious snack. Greek yogurt has double the protein of regular yogurt, so it keeps the hunger at bay between meals.
    I find Greek yogurt to sometimes be too thick, but this yogurt is just thick enough.. Sweetness is just right. No after taste
    NOT a lover of fruit on the bottom yogurt, but this yogurt has a creamy chocolate raspberry sauce that is to die for. Hard to believe something this tasty is good for you.
    Great eaten alone or to top off pancakes.
    All around we love it

April 30, 2017

I am not to much of a fan of yogurt. But these creations keep me coming back for more every time.
    You will not regret buying this pproduct

April 06, 2017

A deliciously smooth, thick, and creamy Greek yogourt with a tasty surprise on the bottom - liquid chocolate! Allows you to get your hit of chocolate without any of the guilt. My only complaint: it's gone too soon!

April 03, 2017

Omg. Why am I writing this review when I could be in my kitchen snacking on this amazing flavour!!!
    They nailed it! I can't get enough of the entire line of creations.
    Who doesn't love chocolate and feeling healthy at the same time?
    Now go buy this

March 15, 2017

So yummy! Love the tartness of the raspberry flavour mixed with the richness of the chocolate. A great combination of flavors and such creamy yogurt!!

March 14, 2017

This yogurt is different than regular raspberry yogurts. You have the plain Greek yogurt on top with the raspberry and chocolate on the bottom. It tastes great but has a lot of sugar so this is a once in a while treat. It is a good quality product but pricey and if you like orange their orange chocolate yogurt is amazing

January 19, 2017

I was hesitant to purchase this flavor but my hubby wanted to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised! Both my hubby and I really enjoyed this. The combination of the raspberry (which tastes fresh!) and chocolate is really good together. Its a hard flavor to describe but it was pleasing, very much like dessert.