Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray Reviews

2.8/5

January 09, 2022

It’s Okay

This spray soap is handy if you’re washing a couple of dishes quickly without filling the sink. It does a good job. However, the scent is different than regular Dawn, which is very mild, and it smells like Fabreeze - makes my throat sore. Would be great if they made it scent-free.

December 31, 2021
    Not found, Not found

Obsessed

This spray is amazing and I don’t even want to use dish soap anymore! Spray it on that greasy pan or dish and in 5 minutes voilà grease and dirt gone ! The smell is great too! My new fav forever!

December 12, 2021

Its absolute magic

This is the best dish soap I have ever used. It has literally cut the amount of time it takes to wash my dishes everyday in half. Tough stuck on food wipes off like it was never stuck to begin with!!! And it isn't just for dishes I have been using it for everything it's like a magical potion or something. If you haven't tried it then stop what your doing and GOOOO to the store before dinner so you can try it. Take my word for it you won't be disappointed.

November 06, 2021

By far my favorite product

Dried stains on laundry easily removed with a spray of this!!
    Overcooked dinner dishes , spray leave for a few minutes and it melts right off.
    Around the toilet to remove grime, in toilet to remove urine stains.
    Kids plastic toys

October 23, 2021

Amazing

This stuff is incredible. Great for dishes and cleaning around the house aswell (cupboards by the sink that get residue from cooking)comes right off! Little pricey but I think its worth it!

October 15, 2021
    Oregon, United States

The only kitchen dish soap you need

I've tried this on the most dried food in a casserole dish, and it blew my mind how well it lifted the food off.. it's great for a busy mom who doesn't have time that second to hand wash the bigger dishes but doesn't want the food to dry and get worse. Honestly zero complaints, the sprayer works well too.. love the refill bottles!

October 13, 2021

This is my favourite product!

I love dawn power wash, I have recommended it to so many people! I use it for my dishes, for my shower doors, even for cleaning my daughters soccer cleats.

September 29, 2021

Works great

I bought this spray to try when covid started. I thought it would be nice to clean tables and counters with. It has been my go to cleaner ever since. Now its a must on my grocery list

September 28, 2021
    California, United States

Doubles as a great satin fighter. We love this stuff.

This is so easy to use and makes cleaning a breeze. We also had some stains on clothes and used this and the spaghetti stains came clean! The kids don’t mind helping with the dishes when they use this because it literally makes the food wipe right off!

September 07, 2021
    New York, United States

So much more than cleaning dishes!

This power spray is amazing but in more ways than just dishes! It works on stains other cleaners do not. For example some dye from a bread package got on my quartz counters that I couldn't get off with regular counter spray so I sprayed with the dawn powerspray and wiped it off with water and the stain completely came out in seconds. Also I have a natural stone backsplash not exactly sure what kind but it gets greasy right behind our oven and before had to scrub and now I just spray it with the power spray and it comes off so easily! Lastly if you get grease stains in your shirts try this spray and let it sit and then wash normally and it works! Also can't forget to note that is amazing for cleaning actual dishes as well.