Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray Reviews

May 04, 2020

Great pre-wash

I received this product free from another program, but my opinions are my own.

I tried the Powerwash on a variety of dishes in different states of mess. Each time, I had to rewash the dish as there was always an area missed or not perfectly cleaned. The way the spray works is the culprit, its narrow and you have to spray every single inch and let it sit hoping it's long enough that wiping it down will take care of everything. It usually isn't. I went through half the bottle in a week of testing, which I found ridiculous. It's easier, faster, and more economical to wash dishes normally.

However, this product is great as a pre-wash, if you need to soak dishes that have stuck on or baked on food.

April 29, 2020

The smells are amazing

I love the smell so much. So fresh, smells so good. We we did the dishes our sink area smells like a nice perfume smell. It does hinder any food scrap or dirty dishes smell.

The dish spray did amazing job to clean hard stuffs like grill. We just soaked the grill with warm water and spray the Powerwash, let it sits for few hours. Then let the spray did their job. Once we ready to wash the grill it will be effortless to clean it.

April 28, 2020

Best for greasy, would be expensive for everyday

Dawn recommends covering utensils with this spray but I would say only 3-4 sprays are enough for 15-20 utensils. Refills cost about $4, more expensive than their liquid soap which lasts me 2 months of daily usage. Takes of grease and oil without too much effort. I would recommend this to household with dishwasher, or it would be too expensive.

April 22, 2020

I love it it works as it says

Not to many thing work like they say but this dose I do not mind paying a bit more for it and u save money on not using so much hot water with this too but I love

April 22, 2020

Love this!

I love this dish soap. It actually makes washing dishes more enjoyable. I like how easy it is to use and that it cuts the grease. I am on my second bottle of this stuff now.

April 21, 2020

Easy to use

Easy to use! This is my favorite dish soap. Just have to spray and then wipe and rinse. Smells good. I like that you can buy a replacement. I highly recommend.

April 20, 2020

worked fine

Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray comes in an easy to use spray bottle. I appreciate the little knob on the sprayer to lock it, so that it doesn't get sprayed accidentally. I used it on dishes that weren't too dirty. Instructions said spray, wipe and rinse. I did that and the dishes came out clean. The Fresh scent was nice, and it says you can buy refills, but it's the same size bottle, you just replace the sprayer. I just wish the refill was more environment friendly, like a concentrate.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

April 14, 2020

Finally an Awesome Product!!!

I had had a glass lamp shade soaking in the sink with no progress on removing the rust. My Dawn Powerwash Spray #FreeSample arrived in the mail so I put it to the test immediately. I was sooooooo excited. One spray, wipe and rinse did it! See photo showing the clean part versus the rust on the glass. I then proceeded to wash all the wine glasses, pots etc and I can tell you I am going to go out and buy more when I have finished this one. You won't be disappointed!!!! Fabulous smell, highly effective and my "new normal"!

April 13, 2020

Perfect clean!

Dawn powerwash spray is a new and quick way to clean dishes. I spray it on the dishes and the suds are already formed, wipe and rinse off as per the instructions. It’s easier to clean hard to reach parts like a blender and good to use on the cook top/oven. The citrus scent is light not overwhelming. Cleaning is more efficient as I have better control of how much soap is used and don’t have to use alot.

April 13, 2020

Game Changer

I was given this product in exchange for my honest review. Let me just say, this stuff is magical! I would often find myself soaking my greasy tupperware, and pots and pans in soapy water before washing them, or even worse, before putting them in the dishwasher (!!) because I couldn't ever get the grease out with a soap and sponge alone. Dawn Platinum Powerwash is a game changer! I just spray, let sit, give it a quick wipe, rinse and TADA -- grease is gone! Washing dishes has become so quick and painless, and the citrus scent smells fabulous. Would absolutely, without a doubt, recommend this product!