Degree® Women Dry Protection Shower Clean Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

2.3/5

August 16, 2016

Maybe it's just me? I tried switching from another leading brand that worked well for a new scent and it seems to not work with my ph

I however, did like the price & the fresh scent

August 16, 2016

Currently using this product this summer. The price is comparable or less than similar brands. I really like the clean and light scent. I find it is effective for my needs.

August 16, 2016

Le déodorant Degree fraîcheur matin nous protège durant 24 heures et nous laisse une sensation de fraîcheur et de bien-être qui augmente notre confiance en soi.

August 16, 2016

This is my go to deodorant, it never lets me down. Great scent, this is sweaty summer night, dancing, concerts no wet pit tried tested and true. I will say though that it can leave white marks pretty soon after applying, but I just take a damp cloth and wipe over the area and the marks are gone.

August 15, 2016

I like this antiperspirant very much it did provide good sweat protection. and good smell protection aswell.
    I also like the package which is sleek and simple.

August 15, 2016

A definite thumbs up. Not only is this long lasting but it also smells great. This is one of the only antiperspirants I trust and would recommend. 10/10

August 15, 2016

This is the only deodorant that works for me. No strange odors, great scent, easy to apply and lasts a while! The only downside is that it always seems to leave white marks on the armpit area of my shirts and bra's. Other than that it's the only deodorant I will use.

August 15, 2016

Degree antiperspirant stick can be the best and also the worst sometimes and for me, it's a case of worst. I really don't feel fresh for a long time and sometimes, I smell like old sweat and I really don't like that at all. I don't know what's the problem within my skin and this particular product, but never again.

August 15, 2016

I find degree to provide me with the best deodorant protection through this hot summer! The price is good too so I will keep buying this and will try the different scents!

August 15, 2016

I really appreciate the effectiveness of this product. I usually just buy whatever is cheapest but I decided to try this product after a had some problems with sweating a lot with the one that I was using. This antiperspirant goes on easily, doesn't leave stains on my clothes and I feel protected when I use it.