4.1/5
Degree® Women MotionSense Fresh Energy Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Degree MotionSense releases bursts of freshness as you move. The more you move, the more it works! Visit degreewomen.ca for more information.

2.7/5

May 16, 2020

Pass for me

Something about this deodorant just makes me feel so sick. The smell is just so overpowering and wafts up every time I move. id rather smell my BO tbh haha

May 13, 2020

My go to.

This is my go to deodorant that never fails me. I’m not huge on antiperspirant deodorants however I still always lean back towards this brand and scent. I cannot find anything else that works for me, and I never have to re apply this deodorant. I sweat a lot, and by a lot I mean A TON. This will always be a holy grail.

May 22, 2019

I highly recommend this deodorant.

I thought I would give this a try when I found it on sale. I'm really glad I did because it works great. It goes on easily and has good coverage. It does the job and lasts a long time - 48 hours!

It's now my regular brand.

May 05, 2019

Works great

This is the only deodorant that works for me. I have tried many different brands and it’s always a waste of my money. I always come back to this specific brand and scent.

April 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best antiperspirant

I’ve used so many different antiperspirants (including the clinical ones) and this one tops them all! No more sweat stains or marks and no more feeling self conscious.

October 12, 2018

I would totally buy this again

Great deordarnt and does just as it claims to. Long lasting and keeps you fresh smelling all day. Smells clean like baby powder. Goes on white but dries invisible, great for all types of clothing. Perfect for long hot days.

September 04, 2018

Love this antiperspirant !!!

Great smell and absolutely work on my body . I can wear it all day and even when i jump in the shower at night i still smell fresh ! the texture also apply dry so i don 't feel uncomfortable at all .

May 18, 2018

My favorite!

This is my favorite deodorant I have used. It smells great and works even better. It does not leave marks all over my clothes. It works for such a long time and really increase as you need it more.

March 22, 2018
    Virginia, United States

It smells wonderful, decent price but didn’t work

I wanted this antiperspirant to work but unfortunately for me it didn’t. It wore off too fast and left my underarms sticky and bad smelling. If it were longer lasting I would consider trying it again.

March 18, 2018

Great Product!

I have been using this deodorant for the last 8 years. I love the light, citrus smell. I have never had an issue with it not lasting a full day and keeping me smelling wonderful! It is a great price and works great!