4.1/5
Degree® Women MotionSense Fresh Energy Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Degree MotionSense releases bursts of freshness as you move. The more you move, the more it works! Visit degreewomen.ca for more information.

December 06, 2017

Would buy again

This deorderant smells amazing! Along with the other fragrances they use. Smooth, goes on easily. No issues all throughout the day. Very happy with this product.

November 03, 2017

Okay deodorant

The first time I tried degree, I fell in love with it, it is dry and does the job. It lasts all day, I usually never have to do a touch up. Very soft on the skin no skin irritation, usually a good price as well.

1.7/5

August 25, 2017

Not good

This isn't a good deodorant to protect against odor at all. It doesn't smell good, and after you apply it during the day you'll find that the smell changed and turned into some gross smell. You'll need to apply it many times. I switched to another deodorant and I don't have that problem anymore at all.

August 05, 2017

not perfect, but it dries.... hehe

This is a good deodorant that is priced reasonably.
    I still saw streaks on my black clothes - it's not a perfect product.
    But it works to keep dry and smells nice also.

June 12, 2017

Good Deodorant Stick!

I love this brand, it holds me for a whole day and I know i'm very sweaty and not a nice odor especially if I go to the gym or practiced love it and I happened to stumble on this brand but I love it,

May 26, 2017

This has been life changing, and I am not exaggerating in the least. I was that person that even if i had just started sweating, it would smell immediately. I have used just about every brand and this is the absolute greatest: no marks (when applied carefully!!, it will literally last all day (work, work out, etc.), and has a light fragrance that is not overpowering but very clean. LOVE IT!!

May 10, 2017

Mon déo! difficile pour moi de trouver un déo qui assure et me laisse sans odeur désagréable, mais là je l'ai trouvé! je suis tranquille pour la journée, confiante même en cas de grosses températures.

April 30, 2017

I found this one wasn't as effective for me as other brands. I've gotten it since and it's worked well, but it's not my favorite antiperspirant, that said, it's not terrible.

April 16, 2017

This is my go to deodorant, I've tried other brands and always end up coming back to this one. It doesn't leave white everywhere and smells great all day.

March 11, 2017

De tout les antisudorifiques que j'ai essayé, c'est celui ci que j'ai adopté. Au niveau de l'efficacité, je n'ai jamais l'impression de dégagé de mauvaise odeur et je ne me sens jamais les aisselles moites.