Degree® Women MotionSense Sheer Powder Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

November 03, 2017

Gym fresh

This is the best deodorant ive gotten in a long while. I love to apply it right before the gym and it seems that the more I workout the more bust of freshness I smell. I never get that uncomfortable feeling of my antiperspirant failing. It legitimately works ALL DAY!

August 14, 2017

Power Antiperspirant Stick!!

If you love long lasting smooth under arms then you've got to try Degree Women Motion Sense Sheer Power Antiperspirant Stick. Its long lasting for over 24 hours for all the Women trying to run a marathon this ones for you!

June 15, 2017

Works great

I usually wear a natural deodorant on a daily basis. which works fine, but when I go out for long time or an evening and such I apply the Degree and feel safe. I does go on very smoothly, but I find it has a bit too much of a scent!

April 15, 2017

I have used this before and let me tell you in my opinion it is the best product going, I also love the smell of powder. Grown up I've always used baby powder scent it's awesome.

October 20, 2016

I use this antiperspirant sometimes. I find it works well and smells good. It keeps me dry and doesn't leave marks on my clothes. My husband also uses Degree antiperspirant for Men. This product does what it says.

1.7/5

October 20, 2016

I purchased this deodorant because it was one of the cheaper brands. Well I wish I didn't try and save a few bucks because I ended up having to go back and buy another deodorant because this kind was so bad. It smelt nice but it didn't protect me at all from sweating. I won't get this again.

October 19, 2016

I used Degree Women MotionSense Sheer Powder Antiperspirant Stick. I liked it. It felt great on my armpits and smelled great too. I will definitely buy it again.

October 19, 2016

I am pleased with this antiperspirant. It is effective and easy to apply. It doesn't stain my clothing.also i find it is mild enough. For my sensitive skin

October 19, 2016

Degree® Women MotionSense Sheer Powder Antiperspirant Stick is a very good product. It is long lasting and really doesn't smear my clothes. My husband tends to use it as well.

October 19, 2016

Works great, even on hot humid days. Love it. No residue on my clothes. You don't need to keep reapplying it.
    I will be purchasing this antiperspirant again.