Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

March 30, 2018

Great product

This antiperspirant smells great. It works awesome I am a fairly sweaty person when it comes to it being warm and I have troubles finding something that works and this worked wonders. And it doesn't leave white marks. This is a full on win

March 30, 2018

Miracle Worker!

I was very excited when I found out I was getting to try this product from ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree I have been looking for an antiperspirant that smells fresh, but one that doesn't mix with the smell of sweat during the day. This antiperspirant wonders wonders! Theres no scent of sweat during the day and it leaves no marks on my black clothing which is a plus!

March 29, 2018

LOVE IT

I honestly love this product, it really doesn't leave white marks all over my shirt when im in a rush to put it on & it smells great but not overpowering.
    Used lady speed stick for years but kept finding i would sweat and get a lil smelly by the end of the day. This product is the opposite of that & now my new fav

Excellent

I feel it is worth every penny. I never have to worry about it leaving marks on my clothes. I think scent is excellent. It lasts along time and i feel i am always protected.

Super good smell

Très bon antisudorifique clair/transparant. L'odeur du produit est super, délicate et à la fois fruitée! Il ne laisse aucune trace sur les vêtements ou sur les aisselles. Un très bon produit!

March 28, 2018

Great deodorant for my gym bag

I really like the scent of this deodorant. It reminds me of Gain laundry detergent (my favourite).
    It goes on clear and hasn't rubbed off on my clothes.
    I really like the packaging on this product. The shape makes it easy to hold and the frosted cap looks a little cleaner than a clear cap.
    It's going in my gym bag. I like it a lot.

Marie-Pier Couillard

* reçu gratuitement

Portant souvent du noir, il est difficile de trouver le bon antisudorifique qui ne laissera pas de traces. Ce dernier, avec son parfum delicat, a bien réussi sa mission! Je vois une grande différence avec lui et mon antisudorifique actuel. Il est facilement applicable et laisse un parfum agréable.

Je l'achèterai fort probablement lorsqu’il sera terminé et je le conseille fortement à celles qui, comme moi, portent beaucoup de noir.

Updated On: March 28, 2018

#cadeau

March 27, 2018

Good Product

Received the Degree Ultraclear Pure Rain Antiperspirant in the mail from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree and was super excited to test it out. The application was effortless, went on smoothly with no problems. The scent was nice, not overpowering at all and kept me dry for most of the day. Had to reapply after hitting the gym though, but that's expected. Would recommend to friends and family.

March 26, 2018

Leaves no stains

This product allows me to wear black without leaving stains on the clothing. It last me through the day and works perfectly like every other deodorant I have used

March 11, 2018

Great

I love the way it goes on like silk i even have my cuz using it to she loves and never has the fear of smelling its good for all ages well not under 10 lol but u get what im saying they have great smells too