Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

April 04, 2018

J'adore!!

J'adore ce produit, il fonctionne a merveille. Ilsent très bon et ne laisse pas de trace sur les vêtements. Je recommande ce produit et je vais en racheter ses certains.

April 04, 2018

Not The Best Invisible deodorant.

While I loved the scent of this antiperspirant, the thing I was most excited for was that it wouldn't show up on my clothes. Unfortunately that just wasn't the case. It definitely left white on my dark tops. It does smell great, and I feel that it works well as an antiperspirant.

ultraclear yes it is!

I wasn't selected to try this but still wanted to so to the store i went :P I tried it and loved it. I usually buy the degree motionsense and wanted to try this new product of theirs. It glides on very well, and doesn't leave any visible white residue like with some other's that I've used before. the scent was not overpowering but smelled good.
    I will definitely buy again!

I don't know

Not very impressed.
    I used it only once, and after 7 hours at work it didn't really work with me, and usually i don't have any issue with deodorants.
    I like the fragrance because it's very delicate and it doesn't leave any stains however i am still not sure, i will keep trying.
    Thank you chickadvisor.

I recommend it

I had the chance to be selected to try this product and I have been happy with this product. First, the odor is really plesant and not too strong. Also, I didn’t felt any sweat/moist during the day and I wasn’t worried about my body odor at all. I surely recommend this product, this is a very good antipersistant stick.
    #gotitfree

J’ai eu la chance d’être choisie pour essayer ce produit et j’ai été très satisfaite de celui-ci. Premièrement, l’odeur est très agréable, sans être trop forte. De plus, je n’ai ressentie aucune transpiration ou humidité pendant toutes les journées et je n’étais pas inquiète de mon odeur du tout. Je recommence sans aucun doute ce produit, c’est un très bon antisudorifique.

My Gym Buddy!

I'm very happy that I have received this product, because my old "invisible" deodorant was staining my clothes. This product does not discolour my clothing if applied in a thin layer as directed. It has a beautiful clean scent which lasts almost all day. This is why it will always be in my gym bag!

#Igotitfree

April 02, 2018

Actually love this deodorant, smells great!

I REALLY liked this deodorants scent (might be one of my favorites of all the one's I've used before). It smells so fresh, but not overpowering. The actual formula is really nice as well (regular stick formula, feels soft like butter).
    This product was super effective on me, although keep in mind I am not someone who overly sweats.. especially in Winter.
    Overall, really enjoyed the product and would definitely buy again!

** I received this product free for testing purposes **

April 02, 2018

High five for no white marks

I should start off by saying that I am pretty loyal to my current deodorant. Once I find something that works, I'm unlikely to switch. That being said... I'm impressed.

Finding a solid deodorant that doesn't require re-application AND doesn't leave any white marks on your clothes is impressive. So while I'm unsure if I would buy this in the future (like I said, I'm loyal) there's no doubt I'd recommend it to a friend.

Disclosure: I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review

April 01, 2018

Effective, but a bit pricey

The product goes on smoothly. It does not leave any residue on my underarms or clothing. However, I do feel it is a bit expensive in comparison to other brands that offer similar quality results.

March 30, 2018

Great product

This antiperspirant smells great. It works awesome I am a fairly sweaty person when it comes to it being warm and I have troubles finding something that works and this worked wonders. And it doesn't leave white marks. This is a full on win