Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

April 09, 2018

Smells amazing and works great!

I got this product for free in return for my honest opinion as part of the ChickAdvisor product review panel. #gotitfree All opinions are my own.

For as long as I can remember, I've been using an antiperspirant that was leaving yellow stains on the armpits region of my white shirts. I thought it was normal until I eventually learned that not all antiperspirant cause that. I didn't know which brand to test so I was happy to try the Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick.

Let me start with; it smells amazing! It's important for me to find an antiperspirant that lasts all day and is effective since I'm always out and about doing physical activities. I have a martial arts class at school which involves contact with other people so I don't want to smell bad. I can confirm that this one works wonders because while we were fighting, a partner's nose went close to my underarm area and she said "smells good".

I can also confirm that it doesn't stain my white clothes. It goes on easily, is soft and lasts all day long.

I will definitely buy again!

April 08, 2018

good basic choice

I have never used degree before, but I do appreciate that more and more brands are coming out with options to avoid white marks on clothes. I do like the scent of pure rain, but as I am used to the gel formula (from another brand) that gives me a refreshing "feel", im not sure I would personally repurchase. But this is not to say there is anything wrong with the formula - I will probably continue to use this and would recommend as a basic staple

3.2/5

April 07, 2018

A good antiperspirant

My first impressions of this product are that it is a good antiperspirant, but I wouldn't say there is anything particularly special about it. This product goes on fairly clear, but I don't wear black very often so I can't comment on whether or not it leaves white marks. The scent is very fresh and I didn't find it overpowering. The smell lasts throughout the day, but I wouldn't say it protects against sweat any better than other deodorant/antiperspirants. Degree claims this product will prevent yellow stains on white shirts, but I don't know if this is true. I will continue using the stick I have, but I'm unsure if I would buy it again. #gotitfree

April 06, 2018

Efficace

J’ai reçu ce produit en #cadeau pour écrire un review sur Chickadvisor. Je n’ai pas du tout été déçue, au contraire, cela m’a plutôt étonné! Plusiuers antisudorifiques et dédodorants disent être invisibles et efficaces, mais rares sont ceux qui ne laissent aucune trace sur les vêtements comme celui-ci!

De plus, il y a une bonne odeur subtile qui laisse un bon parfum naturel surtout à l’application après douche. Je recommande définitivement ce produit!

April 06, 2018

Mon nouvel Antisudorifique à partir de maintenant !!!!

Updated On: April 06, 2018

Ce produit est d'une qualité exceptionnelle. Il remplit très bien sa tâche d'antisudorifique en m'assurant une protection toute la journée contre la transpiration et les mauvaises odeurs. En plus, il laisse une odeur sensationnelle. Contrairement aux autres antisudorifiques, il est sécuritaire de l'utiliser lorsque l'on porte des vêtements noirs. Je le recommande à toutes les femmes. Merci ChickAdvisor !! #GotitFree

April 05, 2018

Will definitely be buying again!

What really makes this deodorant stand out is that it goes on clear, Which has started to save all of my black shirts! Also love the sweet/fresh scent as it is not too strong.

April 04, 2018

Works great lasted me the whole day

I usally use deodorant everyday but I like this because it lasted me the whole day keeping me fresh and clean feeling also it's has a great scent to it. One of the best things is you don't need to worry about smelling like sweat or anything during the day

I love this product.

I got it tro try it for free . I just like the way it works . It keeps you dry and no stains on the black clothes . I would buy it for sure.

J'adore!!

J'adore ce produit, il fonctionne a merveille. Ilsent très bon et ne laisse pas de trace sur les vêtements. Je recommande ce produit et je vais en racheter ses certains.

April 04, 2018

Not The Best Invisible deodorant.

While I loved the scent of this antiperspirant, the thing I was most excited for was that it wouldn't show up on my clothes. Unfortunately that just wasn't the case. It definitely left white on my dark tops. It does smell great, and I feel that it works well as an antiperspirant.