Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

Pas mon choix #1

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement grâce à chick advisor #gotitfree et je les en remercie.

J'ai apprécié utiliser et essayer cet anti-sudorifique. Il a bonne odeur et me dire toute la journée. Toutefois, je n'ai pas apprécié l'effet sous mes aiselles, le produit laisse ma peau humide en permanence.

Je ne pense pas racheter le produit.

Wow!!! Ça marche!!

J'ai toujours été septique face aux désodorisants sans tache. Celui-ci fonctionne très bien. De plus, il me protège bien et son parfum est parfait!!!

January 23, 2019

Would definitely buy again!

I find it hard finding an antiperspirant that works well for me but this one really does the job! Even after working out I could still smell it and I found that my sweat wasn’t showing through my clothes as much. The scent is very pleasant without being overwhelming or too powerful.

Really impressed with this product and would reccomend to anyone who is looking for something to help keep them fresh throughout the day. I will definitely be repurchasing!

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this product! #gotitfree

Works great

I've been using degree for years as it's been the only deodorant I have any luck with that I don't have to reapply several times a day.

This new 48 hr* one though, it's a game changer! With their 24 hr one I'd usually reapply by the end of my shift otherwise I'd stink, and it ruined my shirts. Using this one with some brand new shirts and there's no hardened stains! So happy!! And I haven't had to reapply the same day, at all!

Just not a fan of the rain scent. Other than that, it's great!

*Got this free from chickadvisor

January 23, 2019

Love it, but I'd rather a non aluminum product

I can't lie, this deodorant WORKS. It lasts all day (even at the gym) and it doesn't have a strong scent. I prefer non-aluminum based deodorants, but if I had to I'd grab this one again.

Effective

I received this antiperspirant through the Product Review Club. I like the Pure Rain scent. I was impressed with the smooth application and how this stick continued to be effective even after I completed a sweaty workout. It did not show up on my black & white clothing, as promised. I will definitely consider buying this product again!

January 23, 2019

Smooth, Light, Would buy again!

I received this product for free in return for my review. The moment I put on this deodorant, I was blown away by how smooth it went on and how good it smelled! I often switch between Secret and Degree, but this was something different that I would buy again. It just felt so creamy and smooth!

January 23, 2019

Works like it says on the label

I received this deo for free from chickadvisor in exchange of an honest review. I received this one along with degree black and white men's antiperspirant. We both liked our deo. First I would like to say that it smells good and as the description on the packaging says, it lasted the whole day and there were no stains on the underarms and kept underarms dry. #gotitfree #trydegree

January 22, 2019

Degree Women Ultraclear Antiperspirant

I'm so excited to find out I had gotten selected by Chick Advisor & Degree to try this antiperspirant. I really like the fragrance.

The packaging is cute. The price is a bit more than I would typically spend myself.

January 22, 2019

Super

J'ai reçue gratuitement à essayer l'antisudorique degree ultraclear pour femme. J'ai beaucoup aimé l'odeur. Très efficace, il tient bien tout au long de la journée et ce peut importe l'activité. Ne laisse aucune trace sur les vêtements. Je recommande.