Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

handles all my needs

Very glad i got to have this sample. this is such a god send. It smells so fresh and doesn't leave marks and handles my sweat perspirant issues. i will recommend this to all my lady friends.

2.3/5

January 29, 2019

The overpowering scent ruined this product for me

I always put my antiperspirant on before I go to bed, so to honestly review the DEGREE WOMEN® ULTRACLEAR BLACK + WHITE® PURE RAIN® ANTIPERSPIRANT STICK I did the same. The flowery smell was so overbearing I could barely get to sleep. The next evening before I went to play dodgeball the scent was gone, since my regular brand lasts for a solid 2 days I wasn't sure if that meant it was gone, so I put on more before I played. I didn't notice any increase or decrease in perspiration while playing. I normally use a brand twice the strength of this one, so that's the only up side. When I got home I tested to see if it would leave marks on my black shirt, and it did. I tested this with my normal brand the next day and it also left white marks, but only about half as bad. I had to throw my sleeping shirt in the laundry since I could smell the flowery scent from the night before and I haven't used it again since. I thankfully got to try this free and I would not buy this product again based on the overpowering scent alone.

LBD approved!

Wore this out for a night in the town and WOW. I had a little black dress on and it held up through dancing and everything! It was a bomb antiperspirant !

Gets the job done

I got this product free for testing purposes. I loved this deodorant! It smells great and is long lasting. Kept me smelling great and feeling fresh even after my workout.
    ! #gotitfree

January 28, 2019

No odour is good enough for me!!

Totally in love with this product!! I received this product to try for free. This deodorant keeps you dry all day! It goes on so smooth and leave the underarms so soft! Very impressed that it leaves no residue behind!!! Black shirt here I come!!! Definitely a keeper going forward!

Idéal pour le Gym

J'ai été sélectionnée pour un banc d'essai du nouveau bâton antisudorifique DEGREE ULTRACLEAR BLACK + WHITE. Bien que ce ne soit pas ma marque de prédilection, j'ai bien apprécier le produit. La fragrance PURE RAIN fait changement des parfums habituels. Il ne laisse pas de taches sur les vetements noirs si, bien sur, il est appliqué en couches minces. Je ne l'utilise pas quotidiennement, je le garde plutôt pour les occasions et/ou sorties particulières ou j'ai tendance a transpirer plus, car il permet de rester en confiance et au sec! Idéal pour les scéances au gym!

Antisudorique femme

Pour commencer, je trouve l'odeur du produit très agréable, il a une odeur frais avec une touche de floral sans que ce soit une odeur trop prononcé. Il tient bien toute la journée sur moi et est quand même agréable à porté. Il ne laisse pas de taches jaunâtres sur les vêtements. Un bon produit de qualité!

Love degree

So degree is king of my favorite brand si I was really excited to try this. So first day, wore a navy shirt and I smeared some on it on purpose. I was dissapointed at first when I saw white on my shirt. But as the antipersperant dried on the shirt it became transparent so I was really happy. To be honest, I didn't try with white shirt because I just don't own white shirts. I love this product. It doesn't have an overpowering smell. I sweat quite a lot and I didn't smell like sweat at the end of the day.

J’ai aimé ce produit

J’ai aimé ce produit, la senteur est pas trop intense. Ne tâche pas du tout les vêtements noirs ou blancs. Couvre bien les odeurs durant toute la journée au travail, pas besoin d’en réappliquer.

Je l'adore!!!

Je n'avais jamais osé essayer l'antisudorifique Degré mais depuis que je l'utilise je suis des plus surprise. Je l'adore et l'odeur est juste paradisiaque!! Je ne m'en passerais plus.