Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

2.8/5

February 01, 2019

Not bad. Not amazing, but not bad.

I was lucky enough to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to review a complimentary Degree Women Ultraclear Black + White Pure Rain Antiperspirant stick for the Product Review Club.
    So, this wasn't amazing. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't amazing. Wasn't a huge fan of the smell. It didn't really do a whole lot in the way of helping with sweating, but I was happy with it not staining all of my black clothes. I live in black, so it's nice to use an antiperspirant that doesn't wreck my clothes.
    I think I'm going to stick with my regular brand.

Smells and works great!

I like how I can apply this antiperspirant in the morning as part of my morning routine and not worry about smelling sweaty or reapplying until the next morning. Sometimes, I'll be going about my day and I'll catch a whiff of my underarms and I love the smell. It gives me confidence to know that if or when anyone gets close enough to smell me, they will smell a nice smell and not sweat. I will be purchasing this product in the future.

Produit à essayer

J'ai bien aimé mon essai de ce produit. J'ai trouvé que l'odeur était agréable, qu'il était d'une bonne efficacité et ne fait pas de grumeaux sous les bras.

Belle découverte

Je reçu se produit en cadeau# merci de m avoir permis de le découvrir. Une superbe efficacité pas de trace sur mes vêtement noir. En plus il s en bon. Je le recommande certainement. Sans aucune hésitation 💜

Degree woman

Degree black & white pure rain smells really good. I tried this for few days and have to stay my arm pits after a long work out i was still dry and smelt good! Also didn't stain my closes either which is a huge plus! buying this again when i run out!

Pleasantly surprised

Almost every antiperspirant I have used leaves white marks on my clothes (especially since I always wear black) but I had no white stains with this! I was pleasantly surprised. It performed like I’m used to, so no complaints.

February 01, 2019

Finally a deodorant that keeps up!

Me and my husband lead a very busy lifestyle and I have always found issues with every deodorant that I have tried in terms of it keeping up with us, I found that this one not only keeps up but also goes above and beyond! It comes with a refreshing but not overwhelming scent and doesn't ball up under pressure, or stain my clothing! Definitely a win!

J’ai adorée!

J’ai adorée ce produit ! Autant pour l’odeur que pour l’efficacité ! C’est certain que je me le rachèterai surtout que ce sont des produits abordables et trouvables dans toutes bonnes pharmacies ! Je suis contente d’avoir eu la chance de l’essayer gratuitement!

No more armpit stains

I was very excited to be selected by ChickAdvisor to test Degree Women Ultraclear Black + white antiperspirant. I am a loyal Lady Speedstick fan, but i honestly am getting sick of the stains it leaves on all of my clothes. So many of my shirts now have a permanent mark in the armpits from their antiperspirant. I honestly thought all antiperspirants were the same, and that it would happen no matter what brand i use. I have been using Degree for over a week now, and not a single shirt I have worn has a stain in the armpit, not even on my white undershirt (which usually turns yellow). As far as scent goes (pure rain) it is quite subtle and not overwhelming, it smells very faintly of baby powder. I never find antiperspirants hold up to their claim of 48 hours, but this one comes close. I would say it kept me smelling fresh for nearly 36 hours. I dont have the thick, caked on feeling i normally get with Lady Speedstick which leaves me feeling sticky by the end of the day. My armpits stay dry, and i dont find balls of antiperspirant later on during the day. Sometimes i have to double check i even put some on because it doesnt feel like I have any on. Honestly, just for the lack of stains on my clothes, i will be switching my regular antiperspirant to Degree Ultraclear. Thanks ChickAdvisor!

Definitely works!!

This product - Degree Ultraclear Black & White Antiperspirant works really, really well. No white marks even on black sweaters! It even has a very pleasant scent - I definitely will buy it again!