Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

No white marks

I received this product free from Chickadvisor to try out. I have no complaints about this deoderant, it glides on nicely with an almost slippery silicone feel. The fragrance is light and pleasant. It lived up to the claims of no white marks or yellowing. It is a good standard deodorant that I recommend trying.

February 02, 2019

Un antisudirifique efficace !

DEGREE WOMEN® ULTRACLEAR BLACK + WHITE® PURE RAIN® ANTIPERSPIRANT STICK est un bâton facile à appliquer. Il glisse bien sur sur la peau sans laisser de résidus désagréables. Il a une douce odeur fraîche et agréable. De plus, il me permet de passer une journée sans aucune trace de moiteur ou odeur de transpiration.

Effective for Workouts!

I can get pretty sweaty when working out so having a good antiperspirant is important. Degree Women's Ultraclear Black + White Pure Rain Antiperspirant Stick works surprisingly well for me. It kept me dry, smelled good, and didn't leave deodorant marks on my clothes. I don't necessarily need my workout deodorant to not leave marks, but it's definitely a plus that it doesn't. I don't know if I put on too much each time, but it goes on fairly thick, so I think a little actually goes a long way. I'm glad I had the opportunity to give this product a try and will definitely purchase it in the future.

Super!

J’ai beaucoup aimé essayer cet antisudorifique. J’aime sa douce odeur et son efficacité! Aucune tache sur mes vêtements noir! J’adore et je le recommande!

February 01, 2019

Degree for the workout win!

I workout hard daily. I'm often sweaty and often times that's followed by being quite smelly. This Degree deodorant that I received to review works wonders for reducing the "smell." I can't say it's completely eliminated, if I'm being honest I've never found a deodorant that keeps me smelling perfectly fresh.

However, this one works well and also doesn't leave any white streaks on my gear when I get changed.

I don't like the smell of this particular product but I'll happily purchase a new one with a different fragrance. This one just reminds me of my grandmother.

Fresh, Long Lasting

This product was easy to use, like any other stick deodorant. It glides on smoothly and smells fresh and good. I used this on a normal day, and also on days I worked out. It lasts long and keeps me feeling fresh and odor free. Recommended product!

I received this free to try for review purposes.

February 01, 2019

Probably one of my fav deodorants now

I recieved this to try and actually ended up loving it. Probably one of the best and most effective deodarents I've ever tried. Smells amazing and goes on really easy. It doesn't transfer onto my clothes either. I highly reccomend and will be re-buying.

j'ai adoréeeeeeee

Je n'ai pas l'habitude d'être très difficile, mais quand il est question de deodorant, la on gnaise plus :p

sérieusement, ya tu de quoi de plua desagrable qu'une maudite odeur de transpiration ? Bon oui, mais dans le contexte du produit,... xd

l'odeur est parfaite, pas trop parfumer, juste asser.

l'efficacité #1 !

la sensation est parfaite aussi, sa s'étend bien, sa reste en place, pas de ptit motton en vue, meme apres une longue journée.

adieu cerne sous les aiselles & les taches sur nos beaux vêtements ?

Expected Better

This deodorant left white streaks on my skin! The packaging is nice and the smell is great but the fact that it left marks Is a turn off for me. Maybe it's just my skin maybe it is the temperature or humidity but I've never had this happen with other products.

Excellent produit

Le produit sent bon, il fait vraiment bien comme la publicité inscrit sur l'emballage, il ne tâche pas les vêtements. Pour toutes ces caractéristiques , je l'ai vraiment apprécié