Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

I love this smell!

This deodorant is great! I love the smell of this one, and it works really great! Last long and would definitely recommend to my friends, will be switching from my usual!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it.

This degree antiperspirant stick is great! I love the smell it’s a light scent but still noticeable. the packaging is smooth and it works! This stuff definitely does the job!

Love this deodorant

I received this free to test. I really like the light scent of this. I dont things that are to overpowering so this deodorant is great. It works well leaving no clumps or white marks like some others do. I was always switching deodorant because they never did what they said but this definitely does as it says.

1.3/5

No way...

I used to use the old version of black and white. It wasn't really working but I was expecting better result with this new deodorant version... I would have want a real result. I am wearing a lot of black and bored of the white strip on my shirts... I am truly sad because I was expecting better with degree. I love their product. If you want a regular deodorant it'll be perfect. But don't except no white strip.... But smells good.

February 03, 2019

Does exactly as it claims

I've always been skeptical about deodorants claiming they will not leave white marks because I've been disappointed many times! This one, finally, actually does as it claims! I also found it to be very silky feeling and moisturizing too, which was nice. I wasn't too crazy about the scent, which I found to be quite strong - I was able to smell it on me all day long, and I like deodorants that are scented a bit less intensely! However, I know that isn't a deal breaker for most people. Definitely curious to try out more in this range, because it was absolutely very effective. I definitely recommend it, especially if you like your deodorants strongly scented.

Great antiperspirant

We definitely put this product to the test and it performed better than expected!!
    The scent was great in the container, but while on, it smelled more like baby powder. My man kept saying it wasn’t a “sexy” smell, but more of a “mom” smell. The scent did last a long time. I loved the moisturizing component of the antiperspirant as well.

February 03, 2019

Very nice , great product !

I had the opportunity to try Degree pure rain for free thanks to chickAdvisor .
    Degree is not my regular brand but it was actually a really nice change. The smell was very nice and soft scented . It works great and didn’t leave any white residue.
    I love the soft feel of it and was very impressed with the effectiveness.
    I am very satisfied with this product and am considering switching brands now hahah

Works great

Not much of a smell but it works great. Keeps my sweating down a lot and even though it doesn't have a smell it does not make me smelly afterwards. So win win!

Merveilleux

Mon nouveau produit prefere pour sur
    j'adore la texture et la scenteur dure longtemps Durant la journee et ne fais pas de marque sur mon linge tres facile d'applique

👍

J’ai beaucoup aimé se produit il sent bon très efficace pour la transpiration, mais tache les vêtements comme tous les autres probablement que je rachèterai se produit s’il y a des spéciaux