Dial AntiOxidant Cranberry Body Wash Reviews
#669 in Bath & Body

December 19, 2017

I've repurchased this body wash over 5 times!

I always use Dial Body Wash. I feel like it gives me the best clean and smells amazing! I love the fact that it also is antibacterial. Really helps me with body acne!

October 22, 2017

It totally help!

my skin is so sensitive especially when I go away on vacation and this my friends makes my body feel so good only downside about this is the body wash doesn't sud as well as the bar soap.

May 29, 2017

Absolutely love this product! And all other dial body wash products too! Always leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all!!!

June 21, 2015

Nice crisp scent, leaves your skin nice and clean and smelling great.

April 02, 2015

it smell so good and love the price not expensive we love it

3.2/5

January 31, 2015

Your skin will feel nice after you use it.

March 07, 2014

This was a really good product and does moisturize your skin with a berry scent. I'm just not a fruity person I prefer more floral scents but I definitely would say it had my skin feeling good after every use

July 11, 2013

This was a great change up from the standard body washes, Definitely will be putting this in the rotation of body washes. Left my skin feeling soft and refreshed and smelt great too.

January 23, 2013

I love Dial AntiOxidant Cranberry Body Wash. It smell good and my skin is so soft and neat.

January 21, 2013

Bought this body wash because I tried their complimenting bar of Anti Oxidant Cranberry bar of soap and really liked it. This product is just as good for cleansing your whole body. and It deep cleans without leaving your skin dried out after a shower. It also smells really yummy like cranberries and is available for a pretty cheap price. I really love it and plan to stick to it for now..