Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Body Wash Reviews

Embrace each day with a perfectly balanced clean with a gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses without drying your skin. It is pH balanced, vegan and formulated with naturally derived ingredients for skin that looks and feels healthy. Envelop yourself with the delicate fragrance of waterlily.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Body Wash.

Saisissez chaque jour avec un nettoyage parfaitement équilibré avec une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine. Enveloppez-vous d’un délicat parfum de lis d’eau.

Beautiful Smell!

The smell of the Waterlily is wonderful. I found the soap thick and very sudsy. Compared to other quality brands this didn’t dry out my skin. I love it!

Smells great

Smells great makes ur skin feel so smooth and gives your skin that feeling of being clean and your skin doesn't feel itchy after using the body either

Gentle on the skin

I enjoyed the scent and it wasn't harsh on my skin. Smells great and I was not disappointed by this body wash. I like that it was a nice lather and made my skin feel nice and clean.

Gentle & kind

First of all, I love that this is transparent. It is a nice consistency not watery and lathers well too. It's a nice sweet and flowery fragrance, light not strong at all. It was kind and gentle on my skin, my skin didn't feel that dry stretched feeling that some harsh body washes tend to do. My skin felt nice, clean and loved even after dried. The fragrance was really nice and light, it lasted but not a strong overwhelming fragrance. Sometimes scents can overwhelm so much that they become sickening, this is not at all like that, it is a very pleasant scent. I will definitely use this again.

Great product

I love this body wash from Dial. Love that it's free from dyes,parabens, silicone and phthalate, which our bodies dont need. Great for sensitive skin and has a great scent of water lily. I also love that a little goes a long way.

Smells great

Love the smell, it's very light but quite floral so men may not want to use it. However my boyfriend didn't mind it.
    It suds up nicely and does not dry out my skin like many other soaps. So this product is a win for me.

Amazing product

I used this body wash and fell in love. It hydrated my skin and didn't feel sticky or greasy. I love the fact that it's vegan and chemical free. I trust this product alot and I use it on my toddler. His skin feels so nice and it has.helped with his eczema. This body wash smells good and it's not a over powering smell. Really good product

Loved it

The gentle yet beautiful scent was perfect and left my skin feeling fresh and clean. Love how gentle it is without leaving my skin feel dry. Love the scent as it’s not too strong.

March 08, 2021

Gel de douche délicat pour femme

Sérieusement, je prenait du gel de douche pour les bébés car il est doux et en tant que femme j'ai la flore vaginale très sensible au parfum des savons etc mais celui ci il sent doux très bon et il a passer le test haut la main. Je suis en amour car on ressent une fraîcheur mais aussi un parfum agréable. Je recommande.

Gentle and refreshing

Dial clean and gentle body wash in waterlily left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It’s hypoallergenic and free from parabens, dyes, silicones. There’s no skin reactions such as dryness, it works for sensitive skin. The smell is nice and calming.