Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

November 25, 2019

I love it

This is a dove product made to deoderize your body it smells like cucumbers and has a light smell it can be used on sensitive skin as well as normal skin I love it and would recommend it to anyone

November 22, 2019

Love the scent!

I have tried several brands of aluminum free deodorant in the last few years. I try to use aluminum free deodorant when I can, I tend to use antiperspirants on very hot days or when I’m exercising. In this review I am only comparing it to other aluminum free deodorants.
    I think what sets this deodorant apart from the others I have tried is the scent and how it’s not irritating on my skin. This deodorant smells so clean and fresh, I find it very refreshing. This does not give me 24 hour odour protection, but none of the aluminum free deodorants do. I applied this at least twice a day to effectively keep the odour away. In the cooler fall weather I have found that this deodorant has worked very well, I rarely can smell any bad odour. My skin feels more moisturized with no irritation after using. I have found some deodorants have irritated my skin so I really appreciate that about this one. This deodorant does stay feeling a little wet on the skin after applying, but its the same or less in comparison to others.
    As an aluminum free deodorant this is one of the best I have tried with scent and effectiveness. It’s also cheaper than my normal brand so I will be switching to Dove when I need to purchase again.

November 01, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Really lovely fragrance

Got this to try out and i really like it, lasted throughout the day, i could feel the freshness snd the fragrance is really refreshing. Love that it has no aluminium, have been using it for sone time now and i do not get any irritation after a long day, keeps my skin moisturised.

October 27, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

I would buy again

I brought this when I went on holiday and this was the only thing I could find..

Used it for the first time and I was very shocked on how well it smelt and how well it worked..

It stayed on the whole day and also made on marks on my clothes:)

October 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

Big no

I always use dove deodorants but this one is not for me. Having issues with hormonal imbalances, i sweat a lot. So i need something more effective. This one did help for only a couple of hours not 24 hours. So a big no from me

October 22, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

So far the best

I am in love with this deodorant. I firstly tried the soap bar same sent and I loved it, now I am a fan. Does what it says. I feel so fresh all day long and I can say that as I'm a busy working mom.

October 19, 2019
    Florida, United States

Love it would buy it again

I love the sent of the deodorant it is amazing and I would recommend it if you like your deodorant to smell good and it leaves an amazing sent when you are done applying it.

October 10, 2019
    Warwickshire, United Kingdom

Not as effective as the original

I always use Dove deodorant and it works well for me.I was really keen to try a 0% aluminium one in their range as i`ve tried other 0% brands that didn`t work for me.I`ve stuck with it for 2 wks now but find it doesn`t keep me smelling as sweet as i should.Also it seems like hardly any comes out of the roll on and i go over and over the area incase i`m not putting enough on.

October 10, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Amazing!!!

This product is incredible lasted the whole day. No problems!! Would definitely buy again. Would recommend for people who sweat throughout the day!!!!

October 09, 2019

Best Price, Best Scent!

LOVE this product, like all Dove products. My favorite! Aluminum free!? YES PLEASE! And this scent, is so fresh and clean! My go to for sure! And gift it to others as well!