Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Pomegranate & Lemon Verbana Spray Reviews

September 25, 2021
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

Really pleased with the product, it doesn't contain aluminium which was very important to me. It lasts from morning until evening at least. I also got a compliment from my boyfriend, he thought I had a new perfume.

September 24, 2021

Good

Great smell and great price point. Worth a try. The scent is very clean and very refreshing. The bottle size for this product is great and the packaging is wonderful.

September 08, 2021

Would buy this again!

I love this product. It’s very effective in keeping sweet stains from occurring in my very busy and stressful life as a student. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone else who is needing something effective.

September 01, 2021

Je le recommande

C'est un très bon produit, j'en conseil l'utilisation. Depuis que je l'ai, je ne peux plus m'en passé, essayez le et vous serez du même avis que moi.

August 02, 2021

It’s too good

Quality of product is very good, I will recommend everyone to use once at least. Thank you chickadvisor very useful product also this is very useful for sensitive skin. You will feel refreshed all day.

May 08, 2021

The smell is ok

Got it in the store a while ago. It was first time trying it. The smell was ok but I was not a big fan of it. Might not buying it again. Will try other one

May 07, 2021

Spray was great

Spray was great did the trick. Only complaint it left a weird smell after for a few seconds and then was fine. Worked well on my underarms even when working out

May 04, 2021

Reapplying all the time

The smell of this deodorant is amazing and I use dove deodorants regularly with aluminum so I was excited to see that this one didn’t have it… However I am reapplying all the time it doesn’t stay in place and I am sweating right through the protection. I probably won’t buy again unfortunately I need to find one without aluminum but I also need to find one that actually keeps me smiling nice for the rest of the day

April 25, 2021

Best deodorant ever!

Finally a deodorant that actually works without aluminum. I have very sensitive skin and don’t find this irritating at all. The smell is also so good.

April 16, 2021

Great deodrant

Love it!

I love using this product it leaves my skin so soft and my armpit remains dry even if after a long day of working. This is my favourite deodorant so far