Dove® Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Rebalance Reviews

April 30, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells great

This is probably one of my most loved products from Dove. And most used. This lasts all through out a heavy work day, goes on sheer and fights odor all day long. Leaving my under arms soft and flawless

January 12, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product. I love the smell

I love dove it’s soft for the under arms and smells great and a great price . There is a lot of smells to choose from and it works great when your under a lot of stess

December 18, 2018

Smells Good

I loved this product. Don’t have a sticky feeling and smells really good. It’s easy to find and very affordable. It will not affect your budget. I will surely recommend it to my friends and family.

October 20, 2018

Il est certain que je vais rachetée ce produit

Ce produit est excellent a tout les niveau, parfum,nourrit la peau et qualité-prix, on ne pourrait demander mieux,je le recommande a toute ma famille et amis

October 18, 2018

Je vais en racheter encore !

Wow quelle belle découverte.. se déo est carrément au delà de mes attentes!! Il sent bon, ne tache pas et est invisible !! Très satisfaite de cette marque de déodorant! Je vais en acheter beaucoup!! Essayé le vous serai pas déçu.

March 17, 2018

Strong, long lasting scent

I picked up this Dove Balance Fresh for a very reasonable price, so I wasn't expecting the amount of quality I got in the product (although it is a Dove product!). The scent is very pleasant and long lasting through out the day. I found it to provide a lot more moisturzer then my usual deodorant. Overall very pleased with the product, especially for the price!

January 24, 2017

This Deodorant has a semi-strong sweet scent that I'm not particularly fond of - it expresses itself more during a workout or walking through the mall for my morning coffee. Definitely go no-scent if you are scent intolerant.

Despite the scent, I find one swoop is enough to ensure my armpits stay dry during the day.

It's a nice feeling not to be paranoid about smelling bad or sweating through clothing that is tighter in the arms.

My skin also does not get irritated and feels soft (even those days I knick my underarms with my razor!).

It definitely doesn't last me 2 days (as tested while camping without showers), but it does last all day and night - even with vigorous activity!

I recommend this deodorant to my friends & family whenever someone is looking for a new brand.

October 31, 2016

I love this deodorant because it is so heavily fragranced that someone will actually think you're wearing a body mist from Bath and Body Works. It is my favourite fragrance from their whole line. You know it lasts because by the end of the day, you can still smell it. Having said that though, I still reapply after 6 hours to freshen up. However, reviewing this for its intended purposes, I don't think it holds up against sweat very effectively. It's pretty average, especially on a hot summer's day, you will definitely notice sweat marks under your arms. Just like how there are daily moisturizers like Vaseline, I think this is the equivalent. It applies easily, but transfers (not invisible) onto dark clothing. Regardless, I love it, have gone through tubes of it, and will continue to use it.

September 21, 2016

I enjoy this dove advance care go fresh antiperspirant it smells so nice, works all day and no mess, will buy more for sure, I would recommand for people that love sweet smell

September 06, 2016

Recently bought this for the first time and very much love it. It goes on smoothly and doesn't stain my clothes. It is smooth and soft and the seats are nice and not overwhelming. I stay dry all day and feel confident that i do not need to reapply.