Dove® Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Rebalance Reviews

January 24, 2017

This Deodorant has a semi-strong sweet scent that I'm not particularly fond of - it expresses itself more during a workout or walking through the mall for my morning coffee. Definitely go no-scent if you are scent intolerant.

Despite the scent, I find one swoop is enough to ensure my armpits stay dry during the day.

It's a nice feeling not to be paranoid about smelling bad or sweating through clothing that is tighter in the arms.

My skin also does not get irritated and feels soft (even those days I knick my underarms with my razor!).

It definitely doesn't last me 2 days (as tested while camping without showers), but it does last all day and night - even with vigorous activity!

I recommend this deodorant to my friends & family whenever someone is looking for a new brand.

October 31, 2016

I love this deodorant because it is so heavily fragranced that someone will actually think you're wearing a body mist from Bath and Body Works. It is my favourite fragrance from their whole line. You know it lasts because by the end of the day, you can still smell it. Having said that though, I still reapply after 6 hours to freshen up. However, reviewing this for its intended purposes, I don't think it holds up against sweat very effectively. It's pretty average, especially on a hot summer's day, you will definitely notice sweat marks under your arms. Just like how there are daily moisturizers like Vaseline, I think this is the equivalent. It applies easily, but transfers (not invisible) onto dark clothing. Regardless, I love it, have gone through tubes of it, and will continue to use it.

September 21, 2016

I enjoy this dove advance care go fresh antiperspirant it smells so nice, works all day and no mess, will buy more for sure, I would recommand for people that love sweet smell

September 06, 2016

Recently bought this for the first time and very much love it. It goes on smoothly and doesn't stain my clothes. It is smooth and soft and the seats are nice and not overwhelming. I stay dry all day and feel confident that i do not need to reapply.

August 09, 2016

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Rebalance glides on nicely, and it is very hydrating without feeling wet. The scent is slightly strong, but is very nice. It lasted all day, while not leaving white streaks on my clothes.

Will purchase again!

August 09, 2016

This is my go to brand! Secret doesent seem to hold up to it. It lasts literally all day even when being active, and doesnt drop the ball! I love the scents and how different they are from other brands.

August 09, 2016

Very pleasant light not over powering peach fragrance. Goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. Lasts all day and the fragrance does as well!. It goes with me in my carry on which I am pleased about. Really love this one.

August 08, 2016

I love dove product. They all smell so good and last all day long. I would reccommend this to anyone looking for something new to try. The smell is good refreshing

August 08, 2016

I have always been a fan of dove antiperspirants. I don't have long work days so I don't really know how long they last but I love them and they smell great.

August 08, 2016

I absolutely love dove products so i have been using dove antiperspirant. I love the feel and smell of all their products. Makes me feel fresh and lasts all day long.