Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 2555 in Hair Care

June 08, 2017

Love it. Makes my hair feel light and super soft. I have very oily hair, and i found this didn't make it worse. Can go more than 24hrs without washing it. Definitely recommend.

May 27, 2017

It was with a lot of trial and error with other similar products such as this one; that I discovered this product. It's definitely in the superior category for hair products that help tame down the dryness and frizz. It definitely does get to the shaft of the hair and softens and lightens the dryness and the "look of dryness". This dove product is one that I will buy and have bought more than once and will continue to use on my hair.

May 21, 2017

I have been using this conditioner, along with the shampoo for a few months now. My hair is very fine and gets oily easily with a lot of other shampoos, but this shampoo works like a charm! It is lightweight, does not weigh down my hair, and it smells great!

May 06, 2017

Combined with the Dove pure care Dry Oil Shampoo, the Dove Dry Oil Conditioner does wonders for dry, damaged hair. I love the scent, and although it is a bit pricey compared to other Dove conditioners, I believe that it is well worth the price.

April 19, 2017

Love the smell of this product. However I find that it makes my hair a lot greasier than other conditioner. Usually my hair can last on day without a wash. But with this one I need to wash everyday.

April 19, 2017

I always have loved dove products .
    You will always see a lot of them at my home as i love their smell and effectiveness .
    They really work great for my family .

April 15, 2017

I mean it's great for the hair really, it's just that it preferably acts the same as any other conditioner. not really a difference with the pure clay thing. It works nicely although just I wouldn't bother paying the extra bucks for a conditioner that would do the same as the other series

April 13, 2017

I bought this conditioner from shoppers drug mart and I use it for the first time I was Surprised. I have a long hair which is also dry and damaged, this product made my hair like a silk.
    Love it

1.8/5

April 13, 2017

It made my hair super oily. Didn't like it at all. Was extremely hard to fully rinse the product out. And I usually love dove products. But not this one

April 12, 2017

I really enjoyed the way it left my hair!
    Amazing product!
    Comparable to salon shampoo and conditioner.
    Would definitely recommend to friends and family.