Dove Baby Fresh Scent & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Fresh Scent Baby Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

November 21, 2019

dry dry dry! So unexpected!

This soap shocked me. It dried my babies skin to a shrivel almost instantly. I used it one time and she broke out in eczema and cradle cap, took me 2 weeks to get her skin back to normal! Thought it was a fluke and tried the soap again 7 months later and it happened again! I use dove for myself and love it, I don’t think their baby products are as great.

November 20, 2019

Great product

Great product, we use it for all the kids, makes it really easy to only need one product for bath time. Smells great and the babes don’t get upset about washing their face anymore. Some other tear free products I find are not in fact tear free

November 20, 2019

Smells amazing

Love this baby shampoo! It smells great, and gets the kids clean! It’s not harsh like others. I can use it everyday if I need to. No need to worry about drying child skin out

November 12, 2019
    New York, United States

I absolutely love this baby shampoo

I love using this baby shampoo on my daughter; it’s so gentle and smells absolutely amazing. It is a little more pricy then other baby shampoos, but it is totally worth it!

October 01, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Great for baby

I love the mild scent of this baby wash. It cleans the baby and doesn't dry the baby out. I couldn't be happier with this product. Definitely my favorite at the moment.

September 17, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Smells great!

My son HATES baths but this soap is calming and smells amazing! I love that its a two in one! Quick baths are key with this one! Made from wonderful ingredients!

September 17, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Smells so good!

I absolutely love Dove baby wash! I use it exclusively on my toddler who has sensitive skin. It has an amazing smell that thankfully isn't powder scent. I have recommended it to friends and family and I have gifted it at baby showers.

September 04, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Lovely scent

I love the thickness and suds of this product. A little goes a long way. I love the scent, it's light and fresh. The was is nice and gentle on the skin. I'll be honest, I've used it on myself as well!!

September 03, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Smells fantastic

Great lather and rinse. Does not get in to eyes and burn baby. Suds up really well. I ise it with the qholr family. Even with the sensitivity of the older ones.

August 08, 2019
    Kansas, United States

Ill miss this smell

My 8 year old has finally caught on to the fact she was still using 'baby soap' and has decided to only use our shampoo. Its been the best bath time smell we've had in the last 8 years as well and I sure will miss it!