Dove Baby Fresh Scent & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Fresh Scent Baby Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

March 08, 2020

I regularly buy this product

This is a great product for people with sensitive skin. I would mighty recommend this product to people with babies and sensitive skin. It truly makes your skin soft!

March 07, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product but i hate the pump style.

I love baby dove. It makes me babies skin so soft Although I hate the pump style. it makes it difficult to get a bubble bath when the slightest squirt comes out.

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Would buy again

Does what it is meant to, doesn’t bother my little one which is brilliant, love that it is a wash and shampoo so it makes bath times easier and it’s a lot less things to travel with, it also comes in travel sized which is also brilliant.

January 04, 2020
    Florida, United States

Best bath time essential

Dove has always been a trusted brand in my home. Both of my children have sensitive skin. We’ve been using Dove Hair and Body Wash for three months now. I am very happy with this product! I love the smell, and also that the product doesn’t irritate my children’s skin. Highly recommend.

November 21, 2019

dry dry dry! So unexpected!

This soap shocked me. It dried my babies skin to a shrivel almost instantly. I used it one time and she broke out in eczema and cradle cap, took me 2 weeks to get her skin back to normal! Thought it was a fluke and tried the soap again 7 months later and it happened again! I use dove for myself and love it, I don’t think their baby products are as great.

November 20, 2019

Great product

Great product, we use it for all the kids, makes it really easy to only need one product for bath time. Smells great and the babes don’t get upset about washing their face anymore. Some other tear free products I find are not in fact tear free

November 20, 2019

Smells amazing

Love this baby shampoo! It smells great, and gets the kids clean! It’s not harsh like others. I can use it everyday if I need to. No need to worry about drying child skin out

November 12, 2019
    New York, United States

I absolutely love this baby shampoo

I love using this baby shampoo on my daughter; it’s so gentle and smells absolutely amazing. It is a little more pricy then other baby shampoos, but it is totally worth it!

October 01, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Great for baby

I love the mild scent of this baby wash. It cleans the baby and doesn't dry the baby out. I couldn't be happier with this product. Definitely my favorite at the moment.

September 17, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Smells great!

My son HATES baths but this soap is calming and smells amazing! I love that its a two in one! Quick baths are key with this one! Made from wonderful ingredients!