Dove Baby Sensitive Skin & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

June 03, 2016

Dove is one of our go-to brands for skin care. my babies have sensitive skin and most of the baby products that I have tried caused them to break out., even some of the so called natural products did not work for us. Dove baby sensitive skin and tear free wash and shampoo is true to its name; it caused no tears when it got into my babies eyes, the formula is truly sensitive and caused zero break outs. The wash is white, creamy, sent free and moisturizing. It lathers really well, and babies skin feels clean with out that dried out feeling most soap leave behind, instead you're left with soft hydrated skin. I love the packaging, it is simple and comes with a pump; pumps should come on every baby product out there,it makes it easier to dispense the product. We will continue to buy this wash as long as they make it and stick to the original formula.I highly recommend this product.

June 03, 2016

We bought this product for our toddler her skin is very sensitive. It worked very well and smelled very good as well. The only downfall was that it was a bit watery.

June 02, 2016

Our middle grandson has very dry skin, to the point where he gets those little annoying bumps on his arm & legs. I saw this at a big box store and tried it on him. I love the fact that it doesn't sting his eyes, since he splashes water everywhere in the tub. It has helped calm down his dry skin and he doesn't scratch as much anymore. I can't handle knowing one of our grandchildren has itchy skin or any medical problem.

June 02, 2016

Le shampoing Dove pour bébés à la peau sensible est formidable pour les jeunes enfants car il ne cause pas de brûlure des yeux lors du lavage des cheveux. Je l'ai découvert dernièrement quand j'ai gardé la petite fille de ma nièce. Il mousse bien et les enfants semblent l'apprécier. J'ai trouvé que la peau était douce après l'utilisation.

June 02, 2016

Dove products are exceptional when it comes to babies. It is gentle enough even for a baby with sensitive skin .I have used it as a wash and for hair, wonderful clean , fresh scent. Lathers up really well and I don't have to worry if I get any in my grandson's eyes beacause it is tear free and doesn't irritate. A must have in my bathroom at all times.

June 02, 2016

I liked the dove sensitve skin wash and shampoo. It didn't have a strong scent, which is important for my child's sensitive skin. It left their skin feeling soft and smelling clean, and it didnt' dry them out.

June 01, 2016

Love it! So great to have a wash and shampoo that is good for sensitive skin. My baby has bad eczema and using this wash dosent bother it at all. No tears is totally a bonus!slight smell to it but totally smells good. The

June 01, 2016

My son's skin is pretty sensitive to all sorts of products so I'm always on the hunt for something new. I decided to give this a try and I love it. I usually use all natural products on him but wanted to give something new a try and I'm glad I did. He always gets soap into his eyes so being tear free is a plus. His skin didn't have any sort of reaction and kept his skin moisturized. This is a great product.

June 01, 2016

Dove Baby Sensitive Skin & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo is one of my favourite products I have discovered this year. No tears, no extreme suds, all gentle ingredients. We love it. We use for the baby and my teenage daughter loves it as she has very dry skin due to eczema. It is gentle and smells great too. Great price as well.

May 31, 2016

This shampoo works great. I don't notice any strong smells with it, and there really is no tears when you use it! I also love that it is great for sensitive skin, and that it doubles as a wash and shampoo. Dove really hit the nail on the head with this product!