Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo Reviews
#21 in Shampoo

Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo leaves hair soft and smooth for normal hair. Experience shine in your hair. Visit dove.com for more information.

January 25, 2016

My washing schedule is on a cycle, so with how often I used it I found it didn't work well with my hair. I found it left my hair very dry and straw like. The price was average and found often at various locations.

December 18, 2015

I love Dove products. The most amazing product on the market! I love the smell and the light feeling no flatting and lots of volume. Keep up the great job Dove at keeping us young and clean!

September 23, 2015

cleans my hair so good ! it feels so soft after use

August 13, 2015

Like this product. #dove #beauty great price.

August 11, 2015

I have bought and tried #Dove "Beautifully Clean Shampoo" it was very affordable and I also had a $1.00 off coupon. It cleans my hair very well. It smells so fresh and it also left my hair shiny, soft and smooth. Great Product.

August 11, 2015

Dove Beautifuly Clean Shampoo does exactly as it says,it cleans and moisturizers my hair leaving a clean and healthy looking shine.It doesn't dry out your hair like some shampoos or leave it looking dull and frizzy.Dove leaves it looking silky soft and smooth to the touch.It will not make your scalp feel dry and itchy.Dove shampoo does exactly as it's soap does,it moisturizes and leaves it looking soft and clean.I recommend this Shampoo.

August 10, 2015

my hair felt soft and clean with a nice shine

August 10, 2015

My absolute most favourite product to have or use on my hair. I feel that any Dove product is well worth the price as I get the best results from there products than any other product I have ever used. I love it because it doesn't dry out my scalp!

June 28, 2015

This shampoo I find makes my hear hair feel lighter and had little to no residue left over in my hair after I wash it. I also noticed that I have reduce the amount of times I wash my hair in a week.

June 17, 2015

I felt it was worth the money. Left hair feeling lighter and very clean but not dried out . Good product if u use lots of products for styling your hair