Dove® Clinical Protection Powder Soft Antiperspirant Reviews

December 13, 2017

Dove works! My new go to!

I like the fact that this works well, keeping me dry and best odor free even on the hottest days! Feels nice going on and nice to feel like you are protected from that nasty sweaty smell!

December 11, 2017

Another great Dove product!

I absolutely love Dove Clinical Powder Soft Deodorant. I have loved other Dove products so I was keen to try Dove Clinical. I love the Powder Soft scent and the way it goes on....smooth and dry! And it's great for my skin too! Dove Clinical keeps my dry and fresh all day. Thank you Dove for another great product!

November 04, 2017

Love the smell

I love the smell of this deodorant. It's one of my favorites. It provides dryness for most of the day. And leaves you smelling fresh. Doesn't leave any residue on your clothes.

October 30, 2017

Very Effective!

Dove Clinical Strength is a great choice for very long deoderant protection.I would use this and go to a very physical job..sweat like crazy..come home and still smell powder fresh..the scent is great does go on a tiny bit messy..but overall for protection and odor this is a great product.

September 27, 2017

Very effective

I am a sweaty person, as soon as it gets hot I have underarm circles! I gave this one a try and really liked it! It keeps me completely dry! Only downside for me is the smell, but I know there is other fragrances available

September 25, 2017

Love it

I got this free for testing purposes, and I love it, no greasy feeling, no sweaty smell, no wet underarms it works great. I found me a new deodorant. I would definitely recommend this to anybody.

1.3/5

March 13, 2017

Ce produit ne m'a été d'aucune utilité ! Il n'a contrôlé ni la sueur, ni les odeurs, sans même faire d'efforts physiques. De plus, l'odeur est assez prononcée et se dégage à chaque mouvement, Un gros non pour moi.

March 05, 2017

J'ai tout récemment appris l'excistence du produit dove pour les shampoings sec.
    Très sastisfaite!! Je le recommande a tout mes amies en plus c'est une vrai économie de temps les matins. De plus un échantillon gratuit me serais très utiles a fin de la faire découvrir a d'autes personnes.

February 17, 2017

I have been using this product for years and will continue. It works like a charm and I can go multiple days without reapplying. The smell selection is great as well.

December 30, 2016

I switched over from deodorant to antiperspirant years ago, as with working out or just general life, avoiding sweat marks or dripping (so gross) just was not making me happy.

I rarely have issues with antiperspirant transferring onto my clothing, and Dove's Fresh does not disappoint.

It rolls on smoothly with only a few strokes, leaving me confidant when I leave the house that I will neither smell like body odour, nor will I sweat profusely (even while walking up 4 flights of stairs at the office).

The clinical is what I use on heavy duty days where I work out, bus to and from work, come home and practice Yoga after a long day - with just one application! I even smell good in the morning without showering!

This scent is my least favourite - I find the baby powder scent is just overwhelming, especially when activated with motion.

I never get white stains on my clothes either - it dries that quickly after application.

I would recommend a different scent over the Powder scent, but that's my own preference.