2038 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

Great body wash!

I’ve tried this product many time and I always really enjoy dove products all around. This body wash does not leave any film on your skin, and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I always feel like I am wearing a moisturizer even after I rinse off! Sometimes I don’t even put on another moisturizer afterwards because my skin feels so soft! I will definitely purchase this product again and again.

Love it!!

Dove body wash is a must in our showers!! My daughter and I have sensitive skin and this does not dry us out. It doesn't leave us with a grimmy feel washes off great

September 28, 2017

Je l’achète encore et encore

J'ai utiliser dove gel douche et des la première utilisation j'ai vue une très net amélioration comparer mon gel douche que j'utilisait au par avant. Il mousse énormément malgré la petite quantité appliquer sur mon éponge ...on a pas le sentiment d'huile après savoir rincer mais on a une belle peau douce et en santé. Rinçage très rapide .Je l’achète encore et encore et le conseille sans retenu.

First ever wash

This was probably the product that I had been using for many years. I purchased it from time to time, tried something else, but always returned back to it.
    Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash hydrates the skin extremely well. I can even skip the body cream and lotions when I stick to this particular body wash. It does not have a strong fragrance and works even for very picky customers like elderly (my grandparents) and kids.

Dove is great

I really love dove. Been using Dove body wash for several years now and it really does keep your skin soft and moisturised. Would highly recommend to anyone.

September 28, 2017

Une peau d'apparence plus douce!!

Dans le cadre de mon travail/sport, je passe beaucoup de temps sur le bord de la piscine Et dans l'eau ce qui a tendance à rendre ma peau assez sèche. J'utilise le nettoyant pour le corps Dove puisqu'en plus d'avoir une odeur légère, il rend ma peau plus douce et d'apparence plus saine!!

September 28, 2017

I have very, very sensitive skin and this is one of the limited amounts of body washes that doesn't leave me feeling itchy or cause me to break out immediately afterward. Would recommend.

Super soft skin

Dove deep moisture body wash is my favorite and purchase it regularly. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. Which is wonderful because I have super dry skin that gets itchy if not refreshed with moisture. The fragrance is soft and fresh and not too strong and overpowering.

Love it!

I absolutely love this body wash. just a lil bit on a cloth makes a great lather of soapy bubbly goodness. Leaves my skin irresistibly soft, smooth, luscious, nourished, deeply moisturized for the entire day, even rough spots. Has a very nice light scent that leaves me wanting more.

September 28, 2017

Je passe beaucoup d'heures dans la piscine ce qui rend ma peau plutôt sèche. J'utilise le gel pour la douche Dova car en plus de sentir bon il m'aide à garder une peau douce d'apparence saine !!