Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

My go-to body wash

I love Dove's moisturizing body washes. The scent is fantastic, and I truly feel like my skin is being moisturized and cleansed at the same time. I love the creamy texture, and it lathers up very nicely. As it goes on sale frequently, it tends to be my go-to body wash!

September 29, 2017

Wait Patiently all day for shower time

This body wash has been a time saver for me and my routine. It is a great light scent not overwhelming and it makes your skin feel moisturized afterwards but not greasy. I have replaced my other body wash with this one as it saves me time after shower on moisturizing!

September 29, 2017

Je rachèterai certainement ce produit!

J'aime beaucoup le nettoyant pour le corps Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. Il laisse ma peau douce et l'odeur est agréable. Il est un peu plus dispendieux que les autres que j'utilise mais lorsqu'il est en promotion j'en achète quelques bouteilles pour en avoir en stock.

September 29, 2017

Mild soap that leaves you silky smooth!

I just love this soap. There's no residue left on your skin and it makes you feel like your skin is made of silk! This is definitely one of my all time favorite body washes!

my bathroom staple

This is my go to body wash, love the lightness of it with no soapy residue. Smell is not overpowering at all. I would recommend this to anyone. Even with my sensitive skin there is no irritation.

September 29, 2017

Love this for whole family!

We keep a bottle of this in our guest room. Regardless of age or gender or skin conditions it's great! The light scent is clean but doesn't stay with you bout of the shower. It's moisturizing but not heavy or thick or greasy and it's gentle. I swapped it out once for some fancy stuff and frequent guests complained!
    It's also my go-to when travelling bc we only need one bottle for the fam

Dove body wash greatness

I just looove Dove products because they do not contain harsh products like other body wash and as a bonus the DOVE DEEP MOISTURE BODY WASH hydrates and gives your skin a soft feel and smells great too!

Skin is soft

I tried this. I will say this is an awesome product. It felt so good going on the skin. It made my skin feel so soft that even my husband asked what are you using. That made me feel so good. It is one of the best products I have ever tried. So an awesome job Dove.

September 29, 2017

cette crème ne ment pas elle agit vraiment 24 hrs.

J aime cette crème, je ne suis pas une femme qui supporte une crème sur mon corps Soit que celle ci me pique, n hydrate pas ,collante,senteur désagréable, n agit pas longtemps etc.Mais celle ci est tout le contraire.

September 29, 2017

Mon gel de douche préféré

Ceci est mon gel de douche préféré. Dove a une grande sélection de gel de douche parfaite pour des gens comme moi. Ça sent divin, ça laisse la peau douce, propre et sublime. Je me sens hydratée en sortant de la douche et j'applique rapidement une crème de corps.
    Depuis que j'ai découvert ce produit, c'est le seul que j'utilise :)