1980 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

September 28, 2017

Soft and clean all in one

Dove does it again for me with this body wash. I love moisturizing washes that don't dry me out and this definitely leaves me feeling great after I get out of the shower. Not only do I feel clean but my skin feels soft even without lotion.

Wonderful Product

I love the feeling of this product on my skin. It feels so soft and silky. I use this as my number one go to in the shower. Dove is one of my favourite products.

One of the best

DOVE DEEP MOISTURE BODY WASH leaves you clean and refreshed. The formula is thick and rich and leaves you feeling moist and never greasy. Dove has always been a go to for people with sensitive or dry skin.

September 28, 2017

Just average in my opinion

This body wash is just average in my opinion. It gets the job done but it's nothing worth raving about. It you're looking for an inexpensive body wash then this is it.

September 28, 2017

Feels good going on and smells nice. Skin felt soft after using it. I would buy this product again. Even my brother prefers this product to some of the others I have bought

best body wash

I Love this stuff! it is Gentle and refreshing, Skin smoother even after one use. After repeated daily use, always soft and supple. The scent is mild and pleasant, and left my skin smelling nice for quite some time after my shower

pretty decent

in my opinion. this is great I mean it does the job nothing I wouldn't expect. its great for everyone. smells pretty good. nothing bad about it maybe the cap of it is kind of annoying to open but thats just me haha! 9/10 in my opinion

Dove

J aime bien les produits Dove pour les shampoing mais la crème pour le corps malheureusement trop fort , démangeaison +++ dommage , mais pour une personne qui n a pas la peau sensible je le recommande

September 28, 2017

Clean moisture.. what could be better?

This body wash is a must have for me! I have very dry skin, especially in the winter. Dove deep moisture body wash locks in the moisture, leaving me feeling clean and moisturized! No more dry skin!

Soft and moisturizing skin

The Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. My arms and legs were often on the dry side but after using this body wash, my skin has felt significantly smoother. It applies effortlessly and rinses off easily. The scent is lightly fragrant and the body wash has a lotion-like consistency.