1929 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

February 24, 2018

Love the Softness

Oh my i love this product, The softness and glow my skin has afterwards it fantastic i use and but this brand all the time. i am hooked . i love the fresh smell and how it feels soft all day ..

February 23, 2018

Best ever!

I received this as a part of a Christmas gift and I absolutely adore it. It smells great and leaves my skin so soft and clean. I won't use any other kind again. Very impressed.

February 22, 2018

So soft and luxurious. A++

I was given this as a gift, and now am a faithful Dove user. This makes my skin feel silky soft and it is perfect my sensitive skin. It has a pleasant smell and is also great for using on pets. I'd recommend this product to all. A+++++

February 20, 2018

I've tried many but always come back to this one.

The scent is so soothing and it foams up so much when used with a mesh Pouf sponge. A little goes a long way. Your skin is left clean, soft, moisturized, and lightly scented. The scent doesn't interfere with your perfume/cologne fragrance.

February 18, 2018

Moisture level insanity

Amazing how your skins feels after each use. Soft skin and so moisturized you almost don't need to put any lotion on. And I say almost because extra dry skins folks like myself can't do that.

February 18, 2018

works amazing

This is my absolute favourite body wash,i do like to use differant brands but this is my number one choice. It definately helps to moisturize your skin and there is no heavy perfumes or products in this.

February 14, 2018

Would buy again

I tried this as I love the cove products. It's was pretty good. I enjoy a bit of a stronger scent but overall this was good. My skin felt silky and smooth afterwards

February 13, 2018

body wash

i enjoy the scent and feeling when applied. It leaves your skin soft and smooth to the touch Goes on nice and does not leave any sticky feeling after you get out of the shower

February 12, 2018

Gentle on your skin

Dove body wash is gentle on your skin, you can use it everywhere. Like to buy when it is on sale and stock up. Made for everyday use by everyday people.

February 09, 2018

Silky smooth skin

I use this Dove body wash daily and it leaves my feeling silky smooth without being greasy or heavy perfumes. I will continue to use Dave body was deep moisture daily.