Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.8/5

January 24, 2019

If you have dry skin.

A lot of people claim to love this body wash.
    I find its very thick and I always feel like Im washing myself with lotion, and my skin dowsnt feel clean when I get out of the shower, and I doexactly have oily skin either..

Its an okay body wash for me personally.

January 24, 2019

Makes your skin so silky soft!

This product lathers well, smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling oh so soft! The bulk size is an excellent value and seven the enture family. From Dad on down the line.

Gives Natural softness

Bought it first time as found in deal.
    But from now will go for it for sure and recommend every one for this.
    Gives natural softness to your body in the coldness of -20!!!!

Amazing!

This is the only body wash I buy. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and the scent is so clean. My husband works outside and his skin gets really dry really easy and this body wash cleans so well and keeps his skin looking healthy.

January 23, 2019

I use this product every day!

I l9ve thia body wash i use it every day!!! It leave my skin feeling soft and it doesnt get tightened. I definitly reccommend this to every one. By far one of rhe best products

January 23, 2019

Doesn't dry out the skin with any harsh chemicals.

Leaves skins so soft and smooth with no harsh chemicals. Theres nothing else I will used ever again. I would recommend it to anyone with any kind of skin problem. Its makes a difference

I ❤ Dove deep moisture body wash

Since I came in Canada, I had problems with my sensitive skin. I bought and tested a lot of body wash products. After I used one time Dove deep moisture body wash I loved it. I highly recommend to buy and try it. ❤

January 10, 2019

Love this product

It’s a great wash because it has a good lather and feels nice on my skin. I love that it keeps my skin moisturized. It also smells good. It’s definitly one of my favourites.

January 10, 2019

Definitely my go to product

I love this body wash. Not only does it leave my skin feeling so soft. I use it for shaving as all types of shaving cream give me a rash. When I use Dove body wash no rash no itchiness just smooth legs.

December 27, 2018

First choice of body wash

This is always by go-to brand. It's perfect for me and my 6 year old daughter to share. It's gentle on the skin with a slight fragrance. Keeps the skin feeling moisturized especially for those days you don't feel like creaming your body.