Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

August 08, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing smell

I really like the scent of this product. It makes you feel like your skin is soft and moisturised whilst you are in the shower. I love all dove products they smell amazing

August 03, 2019

Dove body wash is amazing and so hydrating !

Dove body wash is the best body wash, it cleans my skin without stripping! It’s so hydrating for my dry skin. It’s not overly parfumerie like some body washes. I would high recommend this product, did I mention is comes on sale for $2.99 all the time, is that a steal or what!

July 31, 2019

smoother softer skin in 1 use

I really love this body wash because my skin is significantly smoother after one use. My skin doesn't feel irritated and I have sensitive skin, which is hard. I love that after I shower my skin doesn't feel dried out, I can go afew minutes without applying lotion with this wash.

July 29, 2019

Love Dove

I just love the way my skin feels after cleansing with dove body wash. Smooth, hydrated, and it smells great. My go to body wash for the whole family.

July 24, 2019

Love the scent

I've always loved Dove body washes. I recently tried a Lavender version of the original, and it's beautiful! My kids especially love it for their showers before bed. I hope I can find it again!

July 21, 2019
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

Love!

Love this product. Good for sensitive skin and smells incredible. It’s my go to body wash because it always leave me feeling fresh and smelling lovely.

July 20, 2019

My go-to body wash!

This is my favourite body wash! It doesn’t leave any residue and does not dry out my skin. I love that it’s unscented as well and it lathers. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an effective body wash!

July 18, 2019

Perfect for sensitive skin

I suffer from eczema and rashes from allergies. My skin is always irritated and finding this body wash has been a life saver. It saves my skin and my bank account.

July 18, 2019

love this product

I really like the product my skin is glowing. I never love a product like that. I would recommend it to all my family and friend. Also no more dry skin.

July 15, 2019
    Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

This lathers so well and you only need a little of it! It smells so nice and makes your skin feel very moisturised and soft! I will definitely continue buying it