Dove® Gentle Exfoliating Nourishing Body Wash Reviews

September 06, 2017

ive used this product for years and i love it!!!!

i have used this product for over 10 years and i wouldnt use any other bidy wash. the scent is not over bearing and i can feel the little beads on my skin washing all the dead skin away leaving my skin feel soft and smooth. i just love it. i use it every time i shower

July 26, 2017

A great affordable buy

Such a great product. I decided to buy it to save some cash inside of purchasing my usual Lush products. It is obviously not as great of a product, but I'm pleasantly surprised. The exfoliating beads work well, though I wish they were bigger/ more of them to make more of a difference. Skin is noticably softer after use.

July 18, 2017

I love this product!

Dove body wash is amazing and smells amazing! Tons of scents to choose from. I have probably tried every one. I feel so clean after using the body wash and there is no residue left on my skin. I love dove body wash!

July 12, 2017

I would buy this product again

I really like this body wash. It has a great smell and foams up nicely. It made my dry skin feel soft and smooth. It was very moisturizing which is what I look for in a body wash.

June 24, 2017

I fell for this

Oh my God this is so nicw.It smells heavenly just like my grandma called it.It makes your skin softer just after ine wash.i love the bead in the wash so great.

June 16, 2017

works great

Great product. Smells good and feels nice and smooth. Doesn't exfoliate much, just gently, so good for everyday use. Price is expensive when not on sale.

June 15, 2017

love

Dove is fantastic, they never really disappoint. This body wash is wonderful. Very very gentle and leaves your skin soft, clean and SOOOOO soft!! I adore it

June 15, 2017

Love it!!!

Love Dove Body Wash it works so well and it gets my skin so soft I have been using it for years I keep buying it! I always recommend to everyone cause it's such a great value

June 13, 2017

j'ai adorer ce produit

j'ai aimer ce produit, il laisse un parfaum frait et j'ai sentis que j'était laver en profondeur, et il laisse une beau tres douce et meme avec ma peau qui peu etre seche ca ne l'a pas plus assecher.

June 09, 2017

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash is my all time favorite Body wash- It always leaves my skin feel soft and fresh, It smells wonderful and leaves my skin smelling great too! The bottle is easy to hold and open. I overall love it!