Dove Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Vera Scent Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Dove Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Vera combines the reassurance of up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection with the invigorating scent of Dove pear and aloe vera scent. In addition to helping keep underarm wetness at bay for up to 48 hours, the 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps delicate underarm skin to recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause. The formula also includes our unique ¼ moisturizers, for smooth underarms that look and feel softer with regular use.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Dove Go Fresh au parfum de poire et d’aloès offre l’assurance d’un maximum de 48 heures de protection et d’un parfum revigorant de poire et d’aloès. En plus d’aider à éloigner la transpiration jusqu’à 48 heures, la formule sans alcool (éthanol) aide la peau délicate des aisselles à récupérer de l’irritation que peut causer le rasage. La formule contient également notre ¼ d’hydratants uniques pour des aisselles soyeuses conférant une apparence et une sensation de douceur avec une utilisation régulière .

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

April 10, 2019

Great Product

I don't like the feel of roll on deodorant, so when Dove come up with a spray version I could not wait to try it. It has been great so far, leaves no residue, and is long lasting. I also enjoy the fresh pear scent.

April 03, 2019

Dove antiperspirants are my favorites

I love all the products from this line but I was quite impressed with the smell of this specific one. This product is really effective I always use after my shower and once more during the day and I always smell good.

April 01, 2019

Love the fresh feeling

I love this spray ! The smell is great without being overwhelming. I love the fresh feeling I get after application. Makes me feel dry & clean. Will definitely buy again !

March 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this deoderant

I have found this deoderant works best for me. It always leaves me smelling good and doesn't leave a white film on your clothes. I find the freshness lasts for hours without having to reapply.

March 19, 2019

I totally loved it!

I tried the Dove dry spray go fresh pear and aloe vera scent and it was love at first sight!
    It has a really good smell, get dry instantly and keeps the skin moisturized.
    It's a good investment for the personal care!

March 13, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Does the job and smells great!

This deodorant is great. First of all, it smells amazing. So even when I'm sweating, I smell like fresh pear. I love the easy application and no white streaks! I've already converted my mom and sister and they use the Dove spray. I'm gong to tell my friends too! Definitely buy this :)

March 11, 2019

Amazing

I really liked this deodorant. If you are sensitive to strong and perfumy type scents then this is not for you. I tested this for two weeks straight to let it adjust to my body. It worked great. No B-O, sweat was under control and minimal white marks on my clothing. I find with other brands they just don’t work after a while. I never have any issues with Dove products.

March 10, 2019

Love it!

I’ve always loved and used the Dove sprays and was very excited they were coming out with new scents. This one did not disappoint. It smells exactly like pear and the aloe leaves your underarms feel super soft and dry all day. Highly recommend!

March 07, 2019

je n'ai pas été décue.

J'ai bien aimer ce produit, avec un parfum frais qui dure, facile a l'application il tiens bien toute la journée.Il n'ai pas trop fort pour la peau et hydrate bien apres un rasage.

March 07, 2019

New favourite

I recieved this product courtesy of Chick Advisor and Dove. I have been using the Dove Go Fresh Cucumber Antiperspirant for years now. Its the only thing that doesnt leave marks on my clothes! When it comes to deoderants and antiperspirants i dont like to use heavily scented products. The new Pear and Aloe Vera scent is a great alternative to the cucumber scent. Its still light, fresh and most important of all not floral! I will for sure purchase this product again.