Dove Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Vera Scent Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Dove Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Vera combines the reassurance of up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection with the invigorating scent of Dove pear and aloe vera scent. In addition to helping keep underarm wetness at bay for up to 48 hours, the 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps delicate underarm skin to recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause. The formula also includes our unique ¼ moisturizers, for smooth underarms that look and feel softer with regular use.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Dove Go Fresh au parfum de poire et d’aloès offre l’assurance d’un maximum de 48 heures de protection et d’un parfum revigorant de poire et d’aloès. En plus d’aider à éloigner la transpiration jusqu’à 48 heures, la formule sans alcool (éthanol) aide la peau délicate des aisselles à récupérer de l’irritation que peut causer le rasage. La formule contient également notre ¼ d’hydratants uniques pour des aisselles soyeuses conférant une apparence et une sensation de douceur avec une utilisation régulière .

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

August 15, 2019

Love the smell & Feels great!

I got this in a chickadvisor goodie bag and tried out this baby. It has a pleasant pear scent. (I love pears) It's easy to apply and leaves me feeling dry on a hot summer day right from the get go and lasts throughout the day. Would definitely repurchase once I'm finished with this bottle!

August 07, 2019

Smells Greatttttt

The product is really great, easy to apply, smells great, I think one of the best antiperspirant I have bought and love it allll the way :)
    I would recommended to all my friends 100%

July 14, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

real good for the price point

im a vert sweaty person so deodorants don't last/ smell fresh on me for long. however for the price point this is great! lasts the longest and the scent stays a long time! smells divine

June 13, 2019

Great scent

Love the loght fruity scent. Goes on with leaving any white marks on my clothing.
    Would definitely buy this product as it masks the odour and keeps me dry

June 03, 2019

Love the New Scent

I have always loved five products, and have always found that I needed to change up my antiperspirant in the past ( as though it would work when in started using one but after time not be effective) until Dove antiperspirant spray came on the market ... works effective... fresh scent but not over powering... and have not had to change .. I absolutely love the new pear scent out !!

Great product..wouldn't use anything else

May 28, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love the smell

Nice and fresh. Kept me dry all day! I love the pear, it’s such a wonderful scent . Can’t wait to try the other scents in the future. I’m a dove lover 😊

April 10, 2019

Great Product

I don't like the feel of roll on deodorant, so when Dove come up with a spray version I could not wait to try it. It has been great so far, leaves no residue, and is long lasting. I also enjoy the fresh pear scent.

April 03, 2019

Dove antiperspirants are my favorites

I love all the products from this line but I was quite impressed with the smell of this specific one. This product is really effective I always use after my shower and once more during the day and I always smell good.

April 01, 2019

Love the fresh feeling

I love this spray ! The smell is great without being overwhelming. I love the fresh feeling I get after application. Makes me feel dry & clean. Will definitely buy again !

March 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this deoderant

I have found this deoderant works best for me. It always leaves me smelling good and doesn't leave a white film on your clothes. I find the freshness lasts for hours without having to reapply.