Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

Smells good

Received the sample. Tried it out right away Smells good for a men’s soap not to strong leave skin feeling great after ! Will definitely purchase this again !

Manly scent

I got this product free to try. My skin felt smooth after and not dry. I love that the body and face bar has 1/4 moisturizing cream. The bar had a refreshing smell and I noticed less dryness compared to the soap I currently use. I felt clean after and there was no burning or irritation around the eyes. I loved the manly scent which was not too strong or over powering. The bar did not last as long once I started using it. I would recommend this product.

Amazing

Loved the charcoal smell to this soap! My hubby has been using it and he loves it. He says he likes the way it makes his skin feel after he uses it. I would recommend this as a great buy for any man in you life.

It's nice soap.

I'm a big Dove fan, so I wasn't surprised that I liked the Dove Men + Care Charcoal + Clay Moisturizing Bar (which I received free to try). It's nice soap - there is a bit of a rough texture to it and it feels really nice on my skin. After showering, my skin felt smooth and clean, not dry or sticky. Not my favourite smelling Dove soap, but it's subtle, so I don't mind it at all. Would throw it into the rotation for sure. (Everyone has a soap rotation, right?!)

Great for traveling

I’ve received the Dove Men+ Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body+Face Bar for free to try and share my opinion. My husband likes soap bars, especially when we travel. This soap bar is good for body, hair, smells nice. I like it, my husband also likes it. Recommend to everyone.

Nice

Dove soaps are really really great quality , no doubt... so same i expect it from this one , and my hisband like the way it clean and remove dirt without any drynes.. but it smells does bothers me a little bit..but he like it .. so yeah good purchase

Best Face Bar Ever

I understand that Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body+Face Bar was made for a men, but as a Lady, i wanted to try this Bar on my face as well, as it's smells really good. I try to take of my makeup and mascara. To my surprise, it cleans very fast and easy. Did not made burning sensation in my eyes and face feels smooth and moist.
    Thank you so much to the Dove Company for this product.

Great product

The Dove body and face bar is a nice product. Skin feels very clean and moisturized, and scent is not too strong. I would use this bar soap as my regular (and wife likes it too). The bar seems to last a long time as well.

March 15, 2019

Very happy with this Product!

I have been a long time user of do e products. Specifically, the charcoal and clay shower gel. However, I also like to keep bar soap handy as part of my routine. So I was very happy to find that the charcoal and clay is available as a bar soap.

No surprise, it is very good product. Cleans well and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I really enjoy the scent. Keep in mind depending on your cologne it may clash. Regardless, I will definately be buying this product on a regular basis.

March 15, 2019

Extra Clean Skin With a Strong Scent

I work in a dirty job and this bar soap leaves my skin feeling really clean. It creates lots of lather and rinses off cleanly, leaving no residue or tightness behind. I wasn't sure that I liked the scent at first because it seemed overpowering. It is strong enough to smell through the packaging but once I used it in the shower, the smell became softer and I like the scent that lingers on my skin. I'm not sure if the scent just takes some getting used to or if the moisture changes it. The bar does seem to be disappearing quicker than some other bars I've used.

I received this product free to try out from XY Stuff.