Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Love it as a body wash.

Although I really like this product as a body wash, I'm not crazy about it as a facewash. I would probably buy it in the future, although I would use it as a body wash only.

Cleans well

My hubby is testing Dove Men+Care SportCare products as a reviewer for XYStuff. He #gotitfree in exchange for his opinions.

Dove Men+Care SportCare Active+Fresh body wash does the job--it lathers well & leaves the skin feeling clean. The scent is light, citrus-y & just very faintly lingers after getting out of the shower.

#gotitfree #XYStuffClub #DoveMenSportCare

Smells amazing!!

I recieved this full sized product free to review. My husband uses this everyday when he showers. It smell amazing. He uses it for his body and face. His skin is smooth and smells amazing. He loves it.

Love this body wash!

My husband and I have been using this body + face wash since I recieved it and it is amazing! Smells great, makes our skin feel soft. I always feel nice and refreshed after using it!

*I received this product for free to review*

Great feel on the body

This product is awsome, it smells great, which is the first thing i check when i buy shower gel. Also it feel's great on the skin and wash pretty good.

Good smell

I use bars of soap and body washes, but I was pleasantly surprised by what a good experience I had with this product. It lathers up very quickly and a little bit goes a long way. It smells good when using it, and after my shower was done the smell of it quickly faded away. While using it, it has the same pleasant but hard to place smell as the deodorant. Citrusy, maybe a mix of lemon and lime.

The body/face wash claims to be especially good for dry skin, but I didn’t notice any particular change. I can sometimes suffer from very dry sky and didn’t see any results related to that, but I did still enjoy the product, and found that it left me feeling clean and washed off very easily. Having your body wash double as a face wash makes for a simpler process in the morning when getting ready for work, and I had no trouble using this on my face as well.

Loving the active-fresh scent

This body wash smells great! i find the body wash give a bit of a tingly feeling which is a bit different but not horrible. The scent smells nice throughout the day and into the evening. I will definitely buy this product again

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Refreshing

This body and face wash leaves your skin feeling so clean and refreshed. The smell is awesome, and it really cleans your skin. I recommend this product 100%!

Bon format

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour en faire l'essai. Mon conjoint à aimé l'utiliser.
    Il fait beaucoup de mousse et donne des résultats vraiment bien. Sa peau est douce avec un léger parfum Par contre, il n'a pas aimé l'odeur donc probablement que nous en n’achèterons pas d'autre.

Fraîcheur assurée

Mon conjoint l’as testé et comme tout les produits dove qu’il a essayé, il a adoré! Nettoie bien et en profondeur. Laisse un beau parfum de fraîcheur sur lui et dans la salle de bain! Je suis presque jalouse de se parfum!