Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 06, 2019

Best product of the line!

My husband was given this product for free to review and it was his favourite out the 3 products we were given to try. He really loves the smell, and so do I! We also both found that it lasts forever on the skin. Every time he walks by me, I can tell if he's had a recent shower because of the scent. He is a huge fan of menthol in products, he loves anything that makes his skin cool and tingle so this one was a huge win on that front. It left his skin really nicely moisturized too, and he found it help relieved skin that chronically itches in the colder months. He has habitually used bar soap for years but is now a firm believer that this type of gel is the way to go. We will definitely keep purchasing this, it is totally worth the value and he's already recommending it to all his buddies!

Nice product!

I've tried DOVE MEN+CARE SPORTCARE ACTIVE+FRESH BODY + FACE WASH and really like it. It has a nice fresh scent, not overpowering like some products I've tried. It also lathers up nicely and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.

April 05, 2019

I loved it him not so much

I personally love this body wash my husband not so much. Again he didnt like the smell. He also didnt like that it made his skin tingle. I like the smell and found it kept the body odour at bay even when there was a day of a lot of excercise and sweating.

April 05, 2019

Great smell, doesn’t dry out skin

Love the smell of this. My wife really does too. The smell not over powering where if she needed to use it she could ;)

My skin can be easily irritated and this does. It irritate my skin at all ! Leaves me feeling fresh and clean.

I like the fact that I can use it in my face and body as we travel a lot so it’s nice to have something multi purpose that works

April 05, 2019

Un gel douche pour homme

J’utilisais déjà dove men mais de pouvoir essayer de nouvelles fragrances c’est super! J’ai bien aimé celle ci! Elle donnait un ptit air vivifiante tout en gardant la texture et l’effet qu’on aime de dove men

Je le rachèterais!

Je reccomande DOVE MEN+CARE ACTIVE FRESH BODY+FACE WASH. La texture est un peu épaisse mais l'agréable odeur nous fait vite oublier ce petit désagrément. Il mousse bien. Il nettoie bien, même le visage sans le laisser sec. #Gotfree grâce à Dove men et XYSTUFF. #DoveMenSportCare

Great for the gym

This is a product I didn't great for after gym showed I toss it in my gym bag for a quick wash after lifting some weights and I go home smelling super fresh for my wife. It has a strong long lasting scented and deodorizes my whole body to rid me of that sweat stench

I might buy this again.

#got it free to try. I love the smell of this body wash.It gives me a very clean and fresh feeling. The small scrub granules help to exfoliate my body.

Great Body Wash

This is another great body wash and face wash from Dove Men. It has a great scent that isn't overly strong which I really like. It is a nice refreshing scent and does the job when it comes to keeping you clean and smelling nice.

Time saver

I received this product free for review purposes. This product smells nice and packaging is nice. Feel fresh after using it. Main quality I loved about this product is that it is 2 in 1 . It serve as body wash and face wash. My money and time is saved . Thank you .