Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Awesome product

Dove mens fresh body and face wash is a great product. Smells amazing. You get quite a bit from a bottle and it lasts a long time. Leaves me feeling clean, fresh and refreshed. I would recommend this product and I will definitely buy it again.

Bon resultat

Je recommande le shampoing et le savon pour le corp de Dove Men + Care. Jai aimer la sensation de fraîcheur après la douche.
    Mais le senteur ne reste pas longtemps

Love Dove

Dove is amazing! This stuff smelled so good and cleans really well. I would definitely purchase again. My husband really enjoyed the smell as well. Dove is a staple in our household

1.7/5

Not Impressed

I did not like this product because it gave me a bad reaction on my face. I liked it for a body wash but not on my face. Enjoyed the other body wash more.

Bonne odeur malgré...

Je n'ai malheureusement pas été charmé par ce produit. J'utilise les gels Dove mais cette nouvelle fragrance ne m'a plu que par son odeur.
    J'ai l'impression qu'il ne mousse pas beaucoup et qu'il laisse un corps gras sur ma peau. Merci de l'essai.

Love love love!

I can not get over how awesome this stuff SMELLS! I admit I used some myself! Strong enough for a man yet soft enough for a woman! A+++ for this product!

April 09, 2019

Running out to the store now

Got for free from XYSTUFF in a 3part trial pack. Forget my fiance; I love this stuff!! Smell is fabulous. So fresh And clean smelling. I use it all the time! Fiance said Its nice, but its difficult to get them to open up about it. I, however, can go on And on. Lathers nicely with or without loofah, rinses off nicely while leaving my skin smelling amazing!! Seriously, go to the store and smell it. Then buy it. No regrets!

Good product

My husband uses this and we both like the smell and it leaves his skin feeling good.
    Better on the body as it’s been a little drying to his face but better than other similar products

Works great

I am a big fan of dove and this does not disappoint it smells great and works well leaves skin and hair feeling soft and not like I need to have another shower to wash it off. The smell is pleasant and again do not feel like I need to was it off with something else to get rid of it.

Très satisfait!

Je suis très sensible aux odeurs. Je ne voulais même pas essayer ce produit. Comme quoi il faut faire des efforts des fois... À ma grande surprise j’ai adoré ce produit. Il lave bien, sent bon tout en étant assez subtil pour ne pas me déranger et hydrate très bien ma peau qui est très sèche en hiver. Je risque même de l’inclure à ma routine tellement je l’ai aimé 👍