Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner Reviews

We all love to have beautiful, healthy hair. From daily grooming to being out in the sun, all can leave your hair feeling a touch dry, but did you know that a moisturizing conditioner can help protect your hair from everyday wear and tear and make it feel soft and smooth? That’s why we’ve developed Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner: to help give you the silky hair that you love, every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.

For more info, please visit Dove.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

May 16, 2020

Two thumbs up

Ya - this is a great conditioner for dry and thick hair, esp considering price point. As others have mentioned it is not intense moisture but did leave my dry colour damaged hair soft and shiny and manageable. I have fairly wavy hair and am learning to embrace it via the CGM and am finding this conditioner has helped bring back some bounce as I re-learn my hair. I also bought with the shampoo and have good luck so far!

April 16, 2020

For once I didnt hate my hair

My old roommate switched her conditioner to this one and since I was 1. Too lazy to buy myself more of my brand and 2. Very broke I started using dove.

Now when I say the results were astounding, I mean really astounding!! My hair was the softest it had been since I was a mere infant. I had the easiest time brushing this awful mop I call hair.

Not only will it leave you shiny, silky and so smooth it smells amazing! People across entire rooms will be able to smell its freshness as soon as you walk into a room.

February 16, 2020

Moisturizing!

I received this product for free by Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. I have colour treated hair, hence I have damaged hair/split ends. I really needed something that could smooth out my hair and make it look less dry. I can say that this conditioner does make it feel more smooth and moisturized. The scent is very pleasant. I used this conditioner after shampooing my hair and I left it on for 3-4 minutes and then washed it out with lukewarm water. Overall, a decent product for dry hair! Will buy again!

February 12, 2020

Great for daily use

Very refreshing. It smells great and works effectively to leave my hair silky smooth. Dove is consistently impressing me with their great hair products!

2.0/5

February 07, 2020

Dove - Definitely Not!

I was selected for the Dove Nutritive Daily Moisture Conditioner Campaign and received a full size bottle. I have fine hair, not a lot of damage, but a little dry at the ends. Unfortunately, this product does not live up to it's claims. My hair did most certainly not feel luxuriously soft after washing, nor did it seem to repair any damage to my dry ends. This products reminds me heavily of hotel-quality conditioner and there are far better products available for around the same price point that do a better job of nurturing hair. I cannot recommend this.

February 04, 2020

Ça vaut le coût!

J'étais super contente de faire l'essai de ce revitalisant Dove. En fait, ça faisait longtemps que je n'avais pas utilisé la marque pour moi. C'est une marque que j'utilise beaucoup avec mes enfants ou avec le savon pour le corps.

Le revitalisant laisse les cheveux souples et d'apparence saine. De plus, son parfum est doux et il sent très bon.

Je suis satisfaite du résultat final.

#complimentary

February 01, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good but not great

It is a good drugstore product, but not my favorite. Good value is you are looking for a daily conditioner not as heavy as a intensive repair. Would recommend is you have thick and dry hair.

January 29, 2020

Great conditioner

Dove is one of my favourite shampoo brands. I use this one when my hair is feeling really dry. In the winter my hair usually gets dry and staticky. This helps moisturize my hair.

Definitely a brand I always go back to.

January 29, 2020

Good daily conditioner

This is a good daily conditioner that keeps your nourished and smooth without too much build up. This is good to use after a hair mask to keep dryness at bay.

January 27, 2020

Revitalisant hydratant

Premièrement l'odeur est très agréable, douce et fraîche. J'aime beaucoup le lissage qu'il fait sous la douche dans mes cheveux, ça les rends doux. La texture est crémeuse et il permet de bien démêler mes cheveux qui se mêle facilement. J'ai remarqué un peu le but visé de nourrir les cheveux, ils sont plus gorgé ont le sent. J'aime bien.