Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 20, 2020

perfect

My hair feels silky soft, looks so much shinier and is much more manageable. Definitely a great shampoo.It made my hair silky smooth, it smells great. My hair stayed smooth and clean for days. I absolutely love it.

June 20, 2020

Takes care of your hair

You can’t go wrong with dove. It leaves my hair and skin feeling so much softer and healthier. I have very sensitive skin and get bad ingrown hits from shaving but dove has given me some relief. My hair was damaged from dying it but with dove it has gotten some Life back.

March 09, 2020

Only use Dove!

I have been using DOVE for a few years now. I love how soft it makes my hair feel. With both the shampoo and conditioner, it makes my hair feel amazing

February 29, 2020

great shampoo!

this shampoo made my hair feel really soft and got rid of any dryness, it was really easy to cleanse with and washed out very easily. I would recommend for anyone with dry hair.

February 27, 2020

love the smell

for many years dove shampoo is the only brand i trust for my delicate hair, it is very mild and the smell is so good, no wonder why this is so popular.

February 20, 2020
    United States

Dove Shampoo

Love this shampoo! Its my go to and I use it all the time! Love how my hair is so soft and doesnt leave it oily the next day like others I used to use.

February 10, 2020

Our household go to shampoo

We’ve finally found a great shampoo from Dove that everyone in my house will use. The scent is fresh without being too feminine. My hair feels soft & not as brittle as it did a couple months ago when we switched.

February 04, 2020

Pure moisture for my hair and scalp!

The winter months really dry out my hair and scalp but this shampoo is a life saver and really helps to provide that extra needed moisture in the winter months.

February 04, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

First time trying

I recently brought this for the first time, as it was on sale. I was a little bit sceptical as to how moisturising it would be. I usually find non salon brands are not very nourishing. However I was presently surprised, it made my hair very shiny it made my hair fairly soft but not as moisturising as I hoped

February 03, 2020
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

A Christmas gift greatly received

I was given this shampoo in a hamper i received for Christmas ive not tried the dove haircare before only skincare. Lets say i wasnt dissatisfied its left my hair feeling really cleansed and fresh. Some drugstore shampoos dont work well for me having fine hair they leave me feeling greasy and weighted down. Dove moisture left my hair soft and conditioned and manageable