Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    2.8/5

July 10, 2019

I would buy this product again, your hair smell so good!

Worth trying it! Its an affordable product for dry hair, the texture of your hair after washing its sooo soft! I really like it! The smell of this shampoo is also very good..Overall, for the price and the quality I recommend it for someone who has a budget and doesn't necessary wants to buy a very expensive shampoo.

July 09, 2019

would use this product again

I would definitely use this product again. The price was good, the scent didn't bother me, as many products now do. My hair felt great after using the product for a few weeks.

July 01, 2019

smells like multiple cheap perfumes mixed together

I tried this product to see how it compares to my usual brand of shampoo and can only say that the scent was overpowering the entire day and not in a pleasant way; imagine being trapped in the perfume department with all the bottles dumped out at once and then smelling like that all day long. For that reason alone I won't be using it again and will go back to my usual brand. I highly suggest giving the product a long sniff before buying it to be sure that you like it.

2.3/5

March 19, 2019

Gave me Dandruff

I am a very clean person who had never suffered from dandruff before using this shampoo. Although this shampoo smelled great, it gave me dandruff after using it for a few weeks. It also did not leave my hair as soft and shiny as my previous shampoo brand. For these reasons I will not be repurchasing.

2.2/5

February 08, 2018

not that impressed

I was really excited to try the product, because when I think of Dove I think of a good brand name - unfortunately, there was hardly a lather! wasn`t impressed

2.3/5

January 11, 2018

Didn’t work

I found I didn’t really care for it as it didn’t really work for my hair type will not purchase again an oily scalp so I have to be careful with my hair type

May 12, 2017

I usually like Dove products, however I did not like the smell of this product, it was too heavily perfumed for me. It worked just as well as other shampoos I have used, but I prefer their fragrance

2.8/5

May 10, 2017

Being someone whos grown up with the name brand dove for all my soap needs i wanted to try out their hair products, well i wasnt convinced..ive since given it a 2nd chance and i still am not sold. i find it dries my hair out and makes it feel really weird but i definitely love the scents i just wasn't a fan of the product myself, sorry dove its a no for me

May 08, 2017

Good family shampoo that you can purchase at the drug store. Didn't expect to like it but was pleasantly surprised. Was mild enough to bathe my cat with, when I ran out of her reg. pet shampoo. She was shiny.

2.7/5

April 22, 2017

I have used Dove shampoos in the past here and there and they work fairly well. I find this one does nothing for me. I've been using a different shampoo on days that I want to nicely style my hair and do I ever notice a difference! My hair is limp and dull on the days I use this one. Not a winner, I'm afraid.