Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

September 06, 2019

Un bon shampoing pour m et mme tout le monde

Toute la famille utilise ce shampoing , pas de pelicule ou de probleme .. les cheveux sont doux et fort et ça sent bon !! On achète les grands formats au Costco c’est vraiment abordable

1.7/5

September 01, 2019

Price is right but.....

I have very fine, very thin light blond hair with ash undertones. I found that this product left a thick heavy coating on my hair that made it look greasy and dark in colour. Really brought out the green/ash undertone of my natural colour.

Great Product

I have been using this product since i came to canada last month and i can say that my hair became much softer and smoother than when i was using a different shampoo.

Goo DOVE

Dove shampoo is the best not only does it clean and soften your hair it makes you more confident in yourself because you know you look and smell amazing when you use dove shampoo. It’s what I buy all the time and I tell my friends how well it works

best shampoo ever

this shampoo is the best in my opinion. its weightless and makes your hair feel silky smooth. its also an affordable price and you don't need to use a lot of product. i definitely recommend this product

August 29, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this again

I would buy this again but I used it alone & then with the conditioner and I found it better when you use the shampoo and conditioner together, and I have naturally curly hair

August 28, 2019

Not for oily prone hair

Your basic drugstore shampoo. However if your hair gets greasy easily you should probably avoid this shampoo as by the second day after washing my hair felt really greasy at the roots. Tried it out for a whole week and then switched to another shampoo to compare and realized this shampoo was causing my hair to become more oily than I am used to. Fair price for a drugstore shampoo though.

August 25, 2019
    Nevada, United States

In love

I love the smell of this shampoo. I also use the conditioner as well and my hair has not been so soft before. Its very managable now and of course smells great.

August 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Love this shampoo

I love this product so much!! My hair feels soft and manageable .There's no build up or itchy scalp with this shampoo I will recommend this product highly, and would purchase again ! It has a great smell which is long lasting and is noticed by other people with positive comments =)

August 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Good price. Good product

I have used a few variations of the dove shampoo and conditioner and I am always left with soft, shiny, healthy hair. It's a good budget product and I would use it again.