Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 15, 2019
    City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Smooth hair

I just love dove! My hair is damaged and frizzy due to using bleach on it. I’ve always used dove but this product....just wow!!! My hair feels healthier,smooth and soft. A must have product!

July 15, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Dove moisture shampoo

I used dove moisture shampoo after bleaching my hair
    This product did exactly what it was supposed to do
    It made my dry damaged hair feel soft and hydrated
    This product but the moisture back into my hair
    I've been using this product now as my every day shampoo
    This product is really good

Barnsley, United Kingdom

My favorite

I only use Dove shampoo and conditioners, my hair is really dry and brittle and the dove range make it feel and look shiny and conditioned. I've been using them for years now and don't think I would find anything better.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing product

I recieved a sample of the Dove moisture shampoo and tried it for the first time. I really liked it. It made my hair silky smooth, it smells great. My hair stayed smooth and clean for days. I absolutely love it.

Shropshire, United Kingdom

Dove shampoo

I use dove shampoo as it seems too be the only shampoo that I don't have to wash my hair every day with. It makes my hair look clean it's not to heavy and I love the smell.

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Always used

This is this most effective shampoo I have used. It is so good at cleaning my hair but adding moisture at the same time. I had a huge mishap with a colour stripper and it dried my hair out so bad that it started breaking off, this is the only shampoo I can use and also use the conditioner to match and it works amazingly to add the extra moisture I need to try and get my hair into some decent condition. Hard work but it’s getting there, either that or get my head shaved, which is not a option.

United Kingdom

Go to holiday shampoo

I always buy this shampoo when I’m going away on my holidays, I don’t know how but this always works better outside of the UK! Wash your hair daily and this shampoo leaves your hair feeling well looked after and lovely and soft. Doesn’t leave your hair looking greasy or heavy

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Smooth and nourished

I have super dry, thick curly hair.

When I use dove hair shampoo, my hair feels nourished, smooth and super conditioned.

A little goes a long way and it smells beautiful.

2.8/5

July 10, 2019

I would buy this product again, your hair smell so good!

Worth trying it! Its an affordable product for dry hair, the texture of your hair after washing its sooo soft! I really like it! The smell of this shampoo is also very good..Overall, for the price and the quality I recommend it for someone who has a budget and doesn't necessary wants to buy a very expensive shampoo.

July 09, 2019

would use this product again

I would definitely use this product again. The price was good, the scent didn't bother me, as many products now do. My hair felt great after using the product for a few weeks.