Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner Reviews
#13 in Conditioner

September 01, 2017

Enjoy this product

I'm able to get this product at a great price. I love the amount of moisture it provides, it has a pleasant scent, and really enjoy having it. Would definitely buy again

May 30, 2017

My family has found Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner to be very soothing and effective to damaged hair, even for my one child who has sensitivities to many products. This product is cost effective and even at its low price, worth every penny and then some.

April 12, 2017

I purchased this when it was on sale at shoppers for 2.99 so was a really good price compared to the 8.99 original. I have really damaged hair so I did not think this product would make a huge difference, however my hair feels softer, and is less frizzy! I am very pleased with this product and if you have damaged hair I would definitely recommend it.

April 04, 2017

It made my hair feel super soft, nourished and healthy. I did feel like it helped in protecting and repairing my hair as after using it my hair always felt and looked so much more healthier and touchable.

March 04, 2017

I recently coloured my hair for the first time in years and it really dried my hair. I needed a conditioner that helped to make my hair soft because it felt like straw. I purchased dove intensive repair conditioner because my daughters used it and its pretty reasonable in price and I'm really glad I did. My hair feels so much better and it's soft and shiny too.

February 20, 2017

I have been trying out several brands of shampoo & conditioner on my daughters hair and she has found this to be the most effective. Her hair feels healthy, soft and it has taken away that damaged dry hair look. The best part is that it's affordable and that's definitely a bonus!

February 08, 2017

Whenever I move on to something else, I always come back to this shampoo and conditioner. It does an excellent job of smoothing, moisturizing and adding shine without weighing it down. I have fine, dry hair that can get frizzy and this conditioner really calms things down and makes my blowouts look like I came from the salon. The texture of this conditioner is just right. Creamy with great slip. Combing after shower is painless and tangle free. Great smell too. Hands down my favorite conditioner and that includes salon brands.

January 27, 2017

I have long, fine, thin, colour treated hair.

This conditioner is a medium thickness, and a decent amount is required to work through my hair - I let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing.

It has a very light scent, and it goes away once my hair is dry.

It rinses out easily,and my brush runs through my hair like butter. No detangling spray required!

Once dried, my hair looks nourished, healthy, and most of all, has a bit of life back into it - even when I don't blow dry it!

This is my go to weekly super conditioner!

October 19, 2016

Dove lover here! I always keep extra Dove conditioners on hand and switch up from my regular product on occasion. This conditioner leaves hair feeling soft and manageable but most most of all healthy looking. Great scent too! I would recommend this to anyone especially if you frequently style you hair with heat. Awesome product!

October 19, 2016

it does wonder for dry and damaged hair, after using it, I feel my hair is smoother and not as dry. the price is reasonable and it's definitely good value for your money