Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner Reviews
#21 in Conditioner

Looking for our best conditioner for damaged hair? From styling to changes in the weather, our hair goes through a lot every day – but with the right products you can have nourished hair, inside and out. We’ve created Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner to smooth, visibly repair damage, and strengthen against breakage. Even the most damaged hair can look healthy day after day.

For more info, please visit Dove.

July 13, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect for damaged hair

This is one of the best smelling conditioners I have ever tried. And my hair is very over processed so I try a lot of different hair repair products. Within a minute of leaving the conditioner sit in my hair, I'm able to run my fingers or my shower comb through it without and snags. And after it's dry the smell lasts all day. I recommend this for anyone who is on a budget but needs a little extra love for their hair.

February 16, 2020

Love it!

I received this product for free by Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. I have colour treated hair, hence I have damaged hair/split ends. I really needed something that could smooth out my hair and make it look less dry. I can say that this conditioner does make it feel more smooth and moisturized. The scent is very pleasant. I used this conditioner after shampooing my hair and I left it on for 3-4 minutes and then washed it out with lukewarm water. Overall, a decent product for dry hair! Will buy again!

February 12, 2020

Amazing restorative conditioner

Leave it in for a couple minutes and your hair will feel revitalized and restored. It really helps to smooth out my hair and make it soft after being dry and heat damaged by my straightener on a daily basis.

February 09, 2020
    United States

Left my hair so smooth

Wow! Honestly impressed with how smooth and soft this makes my hair feel. I have thick, wavy, dry hair - especially in the winter. I get a lot of fly aways and need to use a lot of products to keep it under control. I found with this, I could use a bit of leave in conditioner and some hair oil when dry and my hair was good to go. Love it.

February 04, 2020

Riche!

Ce revitalisant est super riche et laisse les cheveux très hydratés. Une toute petite quantité suffit pour avoir les cheveux d’apparence plus forte et saine. C'est mon revitalisant de semaine! :)

Pour le prix qu'il coûte, il est efficace et en vaut le coût! De plus, il sent très bon.

Je suis heureuse d'avoir participé à ce banc d'essai! :)
    #complimentary

February 01, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good quality

If you like drugstore products I would highly recommend. It is great for winter time. When hair are dry it is a good product for that. The conditioner is a little heavy so I would recommend using less than usual.

January 29, 2020

Love this

Dove is one of my favourite brands. I straighten my hair a lot so I get a lot split ends and it is damaged.

But with this conditioner it repairs a bit of my damaged hair. My hair is softer for longer which I'm really happy about.

I will always go back to Dove whenever I need it.

January 29, 2020

Great Intense Moisture

I used this after dying my hair which also has a lot of split ends and dryness. While I used this twice to ensure my hair was going to be soft and detangled, I definitely found that I ran my hands through my hair for the whole week enjoying how soft it was. I would love the formula to be a bit thicker as this feels like it slides out while I’m allowing it to soak in but overall I’m happy with it.

January 27, 2020

Revitalisant répaire

Comme tous les produits dove, encore une fois, ce revitalisant sent très bon. J'aime la texture crémeuse du produit qui permet de bien protéger le cheveu. Je remarque que mes cheveux habituellement très sèche et cassant, ne sont plus autant apparent après son utilisation. Lorsque j'essaye un autre revitalisant, je voit mes pointes cassé réapparaitre. Donc, ce produit ne "répaire" pas, mais il camoufle bien les cheveux cassé avec le silicone qu'il contient.

January 27, 2020

Great for those with heat styling damage or dry winter hair

I have curly/wavy hair that tends to be on the drier side. It is long and medium thickness. I wash my hair at night and have been drying it in a microfiber hair turban as I sleep. Because of this process my hair has become curlier, but is slightly more textured and can sometimes appear dry and frizzy as a result.

I am not especially loyal to any particular conditioner for some reason - I never do find that any of them make significant differences to my hair. Because of this I have used MANY. I tried Dove conditioner in the past and remember finding it thin and ineffective. This improved formula is thicker and certainly did feel like it made a difference in my hair after just one use. I like the texture of this conditioner a lot. The thicker lotion type texture is exactly what I would expect from a conditioner that claimed to repair damage.

The bottle claims to make both short term and long term improvements to your hair. I can absolutely agree that it makes short term improvements as my hair was smoother and more manageable after one use. I only wash my hair about every 4 days so I feel like I didn't use it long enough to comment on the ability to make a difference in my hair's condition and texture long term. I am eager to see if this conditioner helps to repair my slightly damaged (though not split) ends over the long term.

The scent is a light subtly sweet scent that I really loved. It was not overpowering and doesn't linger after your shower. Overall I really like this conditioner and will happily keep using it.