Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 677 in Conditioner

May 30, 2017

My family has found Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner to be very soothing and effective to damaged hair, even for my one child who has sensitivities to many products. This product is cost effective and even at its low price, worth every penny and then some.

March 04, 2017

I recently coloured my hair for the first time in years and it really dried my hair. I needed a conditioner that helped to make my hair soft because it felt like straw. I purchased dove intensive repair conditioner because my daughters used it and its pretty reasonable in price and I'm really glad I did. My hair feels so much better and it's soft and shiny too.

February 20, 2017

I have been trying out several brands of shampoo & conditioner on my daughters hair and she has found this to be the most effective. Her hair feels healthy, soft and it has taken away that damaged dry hair look. The best part is that it's affordable and that's definitely a bonus!

October 19, 2016

Dove lover here! I always keep extra Dove conditioners on hand and switch up from my regular product on occasion. This conditioner leaves hair feeling soft and manageable but most most of all healthy looking. Great scent too! I would recommend this to anyone especially if you frequently style you hair with heat. Awesome product!

October 19, 2016

it does wonder for dry and damaged hair, after using it, I feel my hair is smoother and not as dry. the price is reasonable and it's definitely good value for your money

October 19, 2016

This conditioner make my hair look shine and smoot after I try it. I am so in lovw with dove product. I recommand it to my friends and family. I've been using dove for so long now.

October 19, 2016

I have really thick hair so I usually use a lot of conditioner in my hair no matter what the brand, so this one I do use a lot of it but I find that it's very effective and leaves my hair smelling really, really nice and it is rich and creamy. As far as quality goes I usually get it while it's on sale in the $3 range so I find it's a great value for the quality you get. Plus the dove campaign and women's empowerment and embracing all kinds of beauty is kind of cool too.

October 19, 2016

This is the conditioner I use now and I love it so much. I found so many other conditioners to be leaving my hair looking greasy the next day,but this co dictionary leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. I put this conditioner halfway down my hair and brush it through while in the shower and it is so lovely and smells amazing.

October 19, 2016

I was really surprise by how beautiful my hair was after only one raince from this cionditior. I would buy this prduct again. and again. my hair was so soft and managable

October 19, 2016

This conditioner was light and left my hair with a lot of body and bounce my hair was silky and smooth And i had no residue on my hair ,The fragrance was light and pleasant.