Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner Reviews
#24 in Conditioner

Looking for our best conditioner for damaged hair? From styling to changes in the weather, our hair goes through a lot every day – but with the right products you can have nourished hair, inside and out. We’ve created Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner to smooth, visibly repair damage, and strengthen against breakage. Even the most damaged hair can look healthy day after day.

For more info, please visit Dove.

August 14, 2019

Surprisingly good conditioner

I tend to be skeptical of most drugstore conditioners, as they are usually either watered down or contain a lot of silicones which weigh my hair down. This one makes my hair silky enough to comb my hair with my fingers easily as I rinse it out, but yet it does not feel coated with product - just moisturized. I am impressed!

May 23, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again. It really does wm

My hair was so damaged after I had coloured it and I had lots of split ends the shampoo used with the condioner really made my hair feel new again love this product it's my favorite!! Easy and convenient bottle.

March 09, 2018
    Texas, United States

Best product for my hair, will buy again.

Bought this conditioner to match my shampoo and i can say it's been great on my hair. I've noticed a decrease in hair loss and my hair has been feeling great and less damaged. Love this brand and product.

September 01, 2017

Enjoy this product

I'm able to get this product at a great price. I love the amount of moisture it provides, it has a pleasant scent, and really enjoy having it. Would definitely buy again

May 30, 2017

My family has found Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner to be very soothing and effective to damaged hair, even for my one child who has sensitivities to many products. This product is cost effective and even at its low price, worth every penny and then some.

April 12, 2017

I purchased this when it was on sale at shoppers for 2.99 so was a really good price compared to the 8.99 original. I have really damaged hair so I did not think this product would make a huge difference, however my hair feels softer, and is less frizzy! I am very pleased with this product and if you have damaged hair I would definitely recommend it.

April 04, 2017

It made my hair feel super soft, nourished and healthy. I did feel like it helped in protecting and repairing my hair as after using it my hair always felt and looked so much more healthier and touchable.

March 04, 2017

I recently coloured my hair for the first time in years and it really dried my hair. I needed a conditioner that helped to make my hair soft because it felt like straw. I purchased dove intensive repair conditioner because my daughters used it and its pretty reasonable in price and I'm really glad I did. My hair feels so much better and it's soft and shiny too.

February 20, 2017

I have been trying out several brands of shampoo & conditioner on my daughters hair and she has found this to be the most effective. Her hair feels healthy, soft and it has taken away that damaged dry hair look. The best part is that it's affordable and that's definitely a bonus!

February 08, 2017

Whenever I move on to something else, I always come back to this shampoo and conditioner. It does an excellent job of smoothing, moisturizing and adding shine without weighing it down. I have fine, dry hair that can get frizzy and this conditioner really calms things down and makes my blowouts look like I came from the salon. The texture of this conditioner is just right. Creamy with great slip. Combing after shower is painless and tangle free. Great smell too. Hands down my favorite conditioner and that includes salon brands.