Dove® Nutritive Solutions Rebalance Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1074 in Shampoo

January 09, 2017

I have fine long thin hair - which tangles easily, and lacks lustre and shine due to dying it and using a blow dryer a few times a week with product.

This shampoo requires very little to create that clean foamy feeling I desire in a shampoo, and rinses out quite easily.

After rinsing, my hair feels like straw, but once it has been conditioned and towel dried, I have NO issues brushing my hair without using my detangling spray!

To me, this is awesome, as my hair seems to be finicky.

Once it dries (air or blow dried), my hair just looks healthy and smooth - and looks good all day long.

The scent is also light and sweet - but not overpowering.

It;s a new staple in my bathroom!

November 01, 2016

Juste parce que ce shampoing est le deuxième meilleurs que Dove aie fait. Laisse mes cheveux tellement doux, vraiment en santé et pendant très longtemps. Il sent le ciel et sont prix est très abordable pour un produit d'excellente qualité comme celui-ci.

August 15, 2016

Definitely try this out if you have long hair that you'd like to be smooth. I have short, wavy hair and unfortunately this shampoo didn't work well with my hair type it all. It left it quite limp and smooth, which is not really good with the look I'm going for, so it all depends on what you want.

I did have very soft hair after though!

August 14, 2016

Smells great and that's what made me first try this. But I'm sad to say I am not happy it made my hair feel so dry and gross after using it. Figured I'd keep using it to see if it needed more than one wash but not true.

August 12, 2016

I love the scent and price of this shampoo but did not notice any great benefits when using it that other shampoos also don't do.

Yes, it cleaned my hair and didn't dry it out, but beyond that I did not see any added benefits.

I would buy this product again if it were on sale, however I will continue the search for a shampoo that wows me!

August 12, 2016

There's nothing really extraordinary about this shampoo. It does what it's supposed to. The price is generally ok and it does go on sale a lot. I do like the scent though.

August 11, 2016

Tried this and loved it! Im a big fan of switching shampoos everytime i empty a bottle but this one i might just buy again in a few months!! Smells wonderful, leaves hair soft amd clean.

August 11, 2016

I love Dove products!! When they came out with this shampoo i was very happy ..this is rich and creamy shampoo and you do not need to use a lot to get a great lather!! this cleans great and leaves hair soft and shiny!!

August 11, 2016

This is a good shampoo for the price, but that's about it for the advantages that it had for me. I found that it made my hair oiler faster and it was much harder to style. If you are looking for a shampoo in a pinch, or for a one time use, then go with this. Otherwise, keep on looking.

August 10, 2016

Great shampoo for this price. I absolutely love this scent, but I do not find this shampoo special. I used this shampoo for a while till my hair get used to it and it started to make my hair oily more quickly. I had to change it to another brand