Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

May 27, 2017

this is really effective and very affordable. i highly recommend it. unlike other product, there's no adverse effect when you use it. you would not have any dark spots on your underarm.

May 26, 2017

I absolutely love it! Very affordable and effective. Totally worth buying ! Definitely a must have for me. I hate seeing white underarms

May 26, 2017

Dove 24hr Invisible Deodorant:
    I got the oriinal scent; smells good and keeps you fresh. I got it from a warehouse so the price was worth it.
    I will definitly re purcashe this deodorant!!!
    wanyi

May 25, 2017

I would totally recommend this to everyone who wants to keep you dry all day. Smells great too. It lasts for 24 hours and who wouldn't want that kind of protection.

May 25, 2017

This was recommended by my dermatologist and I like how the scent is not overpowering (it is very subtle). In terms of invisibility, if you wear black or dark color shirts and sweat, it will still show in some occasions.

May 25, 2017

This deodorant really works, I haven't seen any stains on my clothes and also the scent is still in some of my clothes after a whole busy and working day.

May 25, 2017

I can't tell you how many shirts I've ruined with deodorant that stains... this product is definitely invisible and leaves my clothing looking great. Does not ball up in the wash and does not leave any film in the underarm of my shirts. Great product, for all seasons.

May 25, 2017

Great deodorant found that it works well and is very effective even during a gym work out. Keeps on going. Great value for the price and how well it works.

May 23, 2017

this is my favourite deodorant! I love the fresh scent, how it actually works for the time that they claim it does, if not longer ( found out because of travelling) and it doesn't leave stains on your clothes!

May 23, 2017

When looking into my closet you will find loads and loads of black clothing. Almost everything I wear and buy is black so when I wear deodorant, almost every single time I have white marks around my armpits. Not with dove though. Totally invisible, didn't even know I was wearing it. And .. it lasted the whole day ! Totally amazing.