Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

May 02, 2019

My only deodorant now

So i used secret for many many years. I am active in sports and while it did the job , it did not do as good as Dove. Dove antiperspirant go on silky smells amazing (i usually change up the scents) and lasts the whole day without me being worried about reapplication

April 27, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again

Cuts the smell, lasts all day, leaves residue on clothes that’s almost impossible to get out! I have since changed product because Dove was ruining my clothes.

April 26, 2019

ce produit est superbe et je le recommande

IL ne tache pas les vetement et est fort pour la transpiration j ai beaucoup aimé. je l'ai utilisé lors d'une séance d'entraiment intense et ca a fait l'affaire

April 09, 2019

freash

this product keeps me feeling fresh and clean. I apply this once a day and feel great the whole day. I will continue to use this product, I enjoy all the light scents.

April 04, 2019

Love this product.Keeps you fresh all day

I loved the product. It has a nice and light scent. It wasn't over powering like some can be. It went on nice and smooth. Kept me smelling fresh and clean all day long !

April 03, 2019

Love this product. Fresh feeling and scent.

Works very effectively. Lasts all day and night. Has a mild fresh scent. Leases you feeling fresh all day and night. This is my favorite deodorant. Highly recommend.

April 01, 2019

My go-to

Dove anti-perspirant is the only ladies' stick deodorant that makes scents mild enough not give me a headache--and still smell good! It is moisturizing and works just like it should.

March 28, 2019

Worth it

I really like Dove aerosol antiperspirant I use it on a daily basis and it always works. Even my husband used it and said it worked.
    I recommend this product for everyone.

March 26, 2019

It works just like it said it would

It works just like it said it would, I would buy this product again, it smells nice and is not overwhelming. It works all day and have no issues with it.

1.7/5

March 24, 2019

I will not buy dove anntiperspirant again

I will not purchase dove anntiperspirant because it didn't work effectively for me, Also thought that it was over priced for the quality, as a consumer i believe that the product should work as well as last, also found that it stained my clothing.