Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

January 12, 2019

Stress Sweat Gone!

I love this product, I also love how I only have to apply it once a day. Most deoderants don't work for stress sweat, however this stuff does and it smells nice.

September 19, 2018

I buy these everytime

I love Dove deodorant because it keeps me dry and smelling great all day. It come in all different scent which give me options. And the price is not to bad.

September 10, 2018

Fresh and clean all day

This is my favourite deodorant by Dove. It makes me feel fresh and clean all day long and I don't have to reapply during the day and I really sweat a lot!! It keeps the sweat odour away as well and as a mom on the go this is great!!

July 11, 2018

works well

Since I am fat, I have excessive sweating on my UA and other body parts. Didn't treat nor greatly lessen my sweat problem, but from all the commercially known deodorants that I've tried, this one had minimized/masked the body odor best. I just hope that dove will release a paraben free deodorants. Price? it's affordable sometimes when they have coupons and deals.

2.0/5

March 30, 2018

doesn't work against sweat

so i was told by a dove rep that this product will work against wetness. i've been trying it for a month and i don't see a difffernce in fighting against the wetness factor of sweating. i know you can't help but sweat, but i was hoping this would help reduce the amount of wetness under the armpits. dissapointed because i was hoping it would work. but the scent smells good.it is a bit pricey too

January 23, 2018

Favourite Deodorant

I LOVE this deodorant! It always keeps me smelling fresh and it keeps my sweat out of the picture! I love the variety on scents, and that they are never overpowering! Keep up the great work Dove!

November 18, 2017

Love my Dove

Can we please start with the Original Clean Scent, I loveeeeee this fresh, clean scent soo much!!! I've been using this product for 8+ years now and I love how it leaves my under arms feeling silky and touchable. It def keeps me dry and smelling fresh throughout the day. Love my Dove

November 06, 2017

Love this product

I have tried almost every product on the market but this one is the best. It has a great smell goes on smooth and doesn't leave residue on my shirts like others I've used.

October 10, 2017

Good product for keeping dry

I really like this product. The scent is mild so it doesn't aggravate my allergies. It keeps me dry and never leaves a stain on my clothes. My husband has used this and he has said it keeps him dry as well!

June 24, 2017

Great Product

this is a great product, it doesn't leave your under arms feeling sticky. it leaves no stains on your clothes. the price is good and has been my go to brand for years and will continue to be.