Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

August 09, 2019

Great on my skin!

I love this product! Its great on my skin, isn’t too perfumie and keeps me dry pretty much all day and the price point isn’t crazy, very reasonable. Always on our shopping list with or without sales.

July 17, 2019
    Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

The BEST deodorant by miles!!

This is the BEST deodorant I have ever used and I tried many before finding this one. It keeps me smelling fresh all day no matter how hot I get, it keeps my armpits dry and most importantly it doesn’t leave any white stains on my clothing. I’ve now been using this product for about 15 years and would NEVER go for anything else, I simply love it!

July 15, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Keeps me dry

Finally a stick that doesn't leave my armpits wet and sticky. It's perfect for work as it lasts for hours with no need to reapply. Smells clean and fresh

May 02, 2019

My only deodorant now

So i used secret for many many years. I am active in sports and while it did the job , it did not do as good as Dove. Dove antiperspirant go on silky smells amazing (i usually change up the scents) and lasts the whole day without me being worried about reapplication

April 27, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again

Cuts the smell, lasts all day, leaves residue on clothes that’s almost impossible to get out! I have since changed product because Dove was ruining my clothes.

April 26, 2019

ce produit est superbe et je le recommande

IL ne tache pas les vetement et est fort pour la transpiration j ai beaucoup aimé. je l'ai utilisé lors d'une séance d'entraiment intense et ca a fait l'affaire

April 09, 2019

freash

this product keeps me feeling fresh and clean. I apply this once a day and feel great the whole day. I will continue to use this product, I enjoy all the light scents.

April 04, 2019

Love this product.Keeps you fresh all day

I loved the product. It has a nice and light scent. It wasn't over powering like some can be. It went on nice and smooth. Kept me smelling fresh and clean all day long !

April 03, 2019

Love this product. Fresh feeling and scent.

Works very effectively. Lasts all day and night. Has a mild fresh scent. Leases you feeling fresh all day and night. This is my favorite deodorant. Highly recommend.

April 01, 2019

My go-to

Dove anti-perspirant is the only ladies' stick deodorant that makes scents mild enough not give me a headache--and still smell good! It is moisturizing and works just like it should.