Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

May 20, 2017

I like the smell. I put this on before I got to work for the day and I feel like it lasts the whole day. Very impressed with this product. I actually had my friend bring some from Canada to Taiwan for me while I was living there because I missed it so much.

May 19, 2017

Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner provided lightweight continual moisture and revitalized the natural wave to my hair.
    Con: Unappealing packaging that might be overlooked on the shelf

To be honest I did not think Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner would work on my hair. Usually to keep it sleek with a soft curl I have to use some fairly expensive products.

As I washed my hair I was a appreciative there was little or no fragrance. Dove’s clear shampoo creates a rich moisturizing lather. I could feel my hair

May 17, 2017

I use it every single day I honestly love it I'm going to keep using it until I don't like it anymore I love it!! I totally recommend it 100% you really get what you pay for

May 17, 2017

I have had problems in the past finding an effective deodorant. With Dove 24 hr invisible spray I have protection. nice pleasant fragrances and does not leave any residue.

May 16, 2017

To be honest it did live to it's expectations. It was totally invisible. However i felt that it smelled like baby powder which i don't like. I loved the consistency. If you don't mind the smell of baby powder, this is for you.

May 16, 2017

jutilise dove 24h depuis toujours et jadore jamais je changerai de marque celui si est le meilleur que jai jamais essayer et les senteur son merveilleuse

May 16, 2017

Last longing, I use it every time I go to the gym, however not a fan of the fragrance, will try other brands for sure, however good for people who are not very particular of the smell.

May 16, 2017

This product in light and does not leave a sticky residue.

Cette produit est tres leger et il n'y a pas du sediment qui reste sur tes vaitement.
    Try it!

May 16, 2017

Perfect for when your going out in that nice tight black dress or when your rushing off to work!! It leaves you dry no matter how hard you are working or working out! I would definitely recommend dove 24 hr

May 15, 2017

Great product without clogging your pores so you can still sweat through but smell last a long time, great for all clothing and comes in variety of scents.