Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

June 19, 2018

this another awesome dove product

dove deodorant goes on easy and lasts all day long smells absolutely awesome and keeps me dry and smelling fresh from shower to shower love it and highly recommend it

April 19, 2018

Great on skin

One of the best I have used, gentle on skin and not too strong smelling. Doesn't feel sticky, doesn't leave white marks on clothing. Original scent is amazing, the cucumber one not so much. Comes in different sizes including travel approved size.

2.3/5

April 06, 2018

Not the best

If you like to smell like a pit stick then this is the product for you. Yes the scent is subtle however as the day goes by you end up smelling like the product which isn't the best. I don't like that the smell overpowers the scent of perfume worn.

2.0/5

March 30, 2018

doesn't work against sweat

so i was told by a dove rep that this product will work against wetness. i've been trying it for a month and i don't see a difffernce in fighting against the wetness factor of sweating. i know you can't help but sweat, but i was hoping this would help reduce the amount of wetness under the armpits. dissapointed because i was hoping it would work. but the scent smells good.it is a bit pricey too

March 25, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go-to deodorant

I have used this deodorant for years now and it's the only one I buy. It has a very gentle scent and keeps me smelling fresh. Once again, Dove has created a winning product.

March 24, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Sensitive skin saver!

I have very sensitive skin, especially during winter. Alot of déodorants have strong smells. I often have rashes Under my arms. This product is very good to me. It has a nice light smell and feels like it moisturizes the skin Under my arms. Feels great when applying. Fights wetness and odors all day! Will not use anything else!

March 09, 2018

Good value, good product

This deodorant works well and controls odour without a problem. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it leaves residue on clothing, especially dark coloured clothing.

January 23, 2018

Favourite Deodorant

I LOVE this deodorant! It always keeps me smelling fresh and it keeps my sweat out of the picture! I love the variety on scents, and that they are never overpowering! Keep up the great work Dove!

December 17, 2017

ALL TIME FAVE!

I totally love this product and I must say that I can't go out without using one. My friend introduced this one to me because she totally liked it and said that it smelled good and long lasting so of course I tried. And let me tell you, one of the best decision ever, even my sister loved it! This is like a must have wherever I go.

December 01, 2017

Has a nice feminine smell

Dove Original Anti Perspirant is a very good deodorant, it's stylish can is appealing and is as good as it looks. As a woman going through the Menopause this has been my saviour, it has a lovely feminine perfume smell that isn't at all over powering and feels good on the skin. With each use I feel fresh, clean and confident. It is part of my daily routine. I wish I had found this sooner, I recommend it highly and would give more than 5 stars if I could. Also this product does not leave a mark or stain on clothing which is one of the reasons I will continue to use it