Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

October 15, 2018
    Rhône, France

Bon deo abordable

Bon déodorant abordable en terme de prix et assez efficace dans l'ensemble.Le soucis c'est qu'il laisse des traces blanches sur les habits de couleur noir comme la plupart des déodorant en bombe.

Updated On: October 15, 2018

Bon déodorant abordable en terme de prix et assez efficace dans l'ensemble. Le soucis c'est qu'il laisse des traces blanches sur les habits de couleur noire comme tout les déodorants en bombe.

October 12, 2018

I actually got this product on sale and decided to give it

a go. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS DEODORANT. Now it is the only one I use. It smells so good... like baby powder... and works all throughout the day. Highly recommend

September 23, 2018
    United States

I would buy this over and over

I don’t think ill ever use anything else after trying this product, I sprayed it this morning and tonight I still smell fresh!! Usually I have to reapply deodorant twice but not with dove dry spray!!

August 07, 2018

Great product!

I've been using the Dove dry spray deodorant for a little over a year now and absolutely love it, woul never go back to stick deodorant again! Great scents and never leaves me.with b.o by the end of the day!

July 21, 2018

Long-lasting

I like spray deodorants/antiperspirants because they don't feel as gooey under my arms. Dove dry spray really does feel dry and I don't have any problem with the texture. Plus, it lasts all day! It even lasts me through music festivals, which is a huge plus.

I do like the product itself; however, I must disclose that I do not support Unilever as a brand. While they have made a statement saying they do not test on animals, they do however use ingredients that may have been tested on animals. Tresemmé is one of their brands that has not been certified by PETA or Leaping Bunny as Cruelty-Free. Until Unilever chooses to stop supporting the use of ingredients from countries that test on animals, I cannot recommend this product.

Updated On: July 21, 2018

Update: I wrote Tresemmé when I meant Dove. Dove is also not certified cruelty-free from PETA or Leaping Bunny.

July 17, 2018

It's my favorite antiperspirant

The smell is really good, fresh and lasts many hours. I love the green one (cucumber) and the blue one (original). It's easy to use, spray on dry, doesn't stain my clothes and hydrate my underarm skin.

July 16, 2018

Love the spray

This leaves my skin feeling soft, and feeling great and fresh for a few days. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great deodorant. I work hard and sweat a lot... this keeps me fresh all day long. The only downfall is it costs $9

April 16, 2018

J'adore!

J'adore l'odeur et la rapidité d'application de ce produit. Abordable et ça dure longtemps. Idéal pour tous les jours. À éviter lors de gros efforts. Quoi qu'on peut toujours réappliquer au besoin!

April 14, 2018

Works so good!

Works really well as an antiperspirant. Good for underarms and other crevices you'd like to keep dry and smelling fresh on a hot day. The scent is light and fresh.

March 09, 2018

Dove spray deodorants won't let you down

I've never been a fan or spray on deodorants in the past, both due to their smell, consistency, alcohol base and disappointing results. Dove however have eradicated all of these issues. Smells great, fresh and clean like you would expect anything from dove, with a beautifully soft, non greasy consistency. No stingy, smelly alcohol either! Over all wear was lovely, no staining of clothing from either product or sweat, non of the awful beading you get with the white block deodorants. Fresh dove smell lasted through the work day and felt good on my skin
    I did reapply before going out to dinner though, feeling like I had reached the extent of the products protection. This would be the one and only down fall I could point out but would definitely use again and again